Ruin: Behind Closed Doors

James

U guys in ruin never learn, u brown sticky stuff talk every clan that is better than you and u end up getting demoralized after

Never have i seen a clan so cocky yet so brown sticky stuff lmao

Obsessed, you should just rejoin if you wanna be involved with us this much.

U guys in ruin never learn, u brown sticky stuff talk every clan that is better than you and u end up getting demoralized after

Oh I haven't forgotten our "dolma conversations" inshallah <3

Obsessed, you should just rejoin if you wanna be involved with us this much.

Oh I haven't forgotten our "dolma conversations" inshallah <3

dolma is good as fuck but yeh u guys are way too cocky, i remember when i was in ruin u guys would spam pointless flame b4 the prep even started and end up getting perfected 3 rounds

dolma is good as fuck but yeh u guys are way too cocky, i remember when i was in ruin u guys would spam pointless flame b4 the prep even started and end up getting perfected 3 rounds

Na we haven't lost anything, probz just you too high on that shisha habib

Supremacy about to come snipe us again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bLG1L1Nk40

Oooo thats awkward....

Lmfao, how justin beiber by op.

Thing about Olympus is that they only offer to fight when they feel they have a strong advantage (overal hype, leaks, ddos) the second they arnt doing very well they resort to "starving clans" where they mass recruit at rock crabs until they become any real danger again.

Leadership has no confidence in their members, I assume this is why they won't even give us a f2p prep.... Looool

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/23622-gl-op-sorry-pregains/&do=findComment&comment=666589

They went downhill alot in quality but then again ´´ thing about Olympus is that they only offer to fight when they feel they have a strong advantage´´ lol? When all their good members were around they were unstoppable( in wildy and clan wars) for a decent amount of time. First time ruin is beating some clans and they get really high.