The exposure of Parm and Conviction

U mad tr0ll

So with Conviction wanting to get into all this bull brown sticky stuff drama after not being able to beat us this past month, i will present to you the expose of the dumb ass @@Parm. Back when we were told about the whole Conviction forums by howls we got more than we were bargained for.First off we were able to present the Cv leaked boards. We also got a hold of Parms Irl cell number. We also got a hold of his youtube account.

What does this mean?

With his youtube account, obviously we could delete all the video's. Which we've done.

Secondly what we were able to do was get into his g-mail account which had his google wallet, his skrill, his tribot user and password his runescape account his booter all linked to it.First we went on to his runescape account, which we managed to bot the past month and rack up well over 20m Gp, using his tribot.Thirdly we were able to train our accounts using his vip tribot account. Thank you parm.

Had access to his booter for about 12 hours, didn't know what the fuck to do however we saw a bunch of saved ip's which we deleted.

Next part gets good.

Now going into his google wallet we were able to find not 1 but 2 credit cards.

Going in to his skrill account we were able to find yet another credit card linked to it.

Now we have access to 3 credit cards. We really could of fucked you over big time back then, however we didn't as this is only a game.

However we do still have them. So you best ring your bank and cancel them asap before they get leaked.

But the fact of the matter is, why the fuck would you tell every rank in your clan your youtube account which is linked to your personal email with all this information still saved on to it?

#KEKEKEKECLEARED

PGVF4mu.png

old prepaid cards try them if u want l0l im not even old enough to have a credit card :C

and my dox has been leaked like 10 times

ty for attention doe<3

Linked to your dads name yeah brah its defiantly a prepaid card.

Linked to your dads name yeah brah its defiantly a prepaid card.

try it if u want ;c

not personal email my peronsal email is with shaw :c

thats a random email i linked to tribot and some rs brown sticky stuff back last year in summer for rd to pay for ts

half of the pure community prob has my cell # by now l0l

try it if u want ;c

not personal email my peronsal email is with shaw :c

thats a random email i linked to tribot and some rs brown sticky stuff back last year in summer for rd to pay for ts

half of the pure community prob has my cell # by now l0l

Half the rs community has no idea who you are.

You're a fucking nobody leading a brown sticky stuffty masser clan.

This is straight up cancer, i really hope zu is going to quit this bullbrown sticky stuff.

It's a fucking game, keep it in the fucking game.

brown sticky stuff like this really drifts me away from this communnity/clanning.

good fuck cv they think by "exposing member boards zu will go into a slump LMAO?  cv will die soon just like Envy and LP 

This is straight up cancer, i really hope zu is going to quit this bullbrown sticky stuff.

It's a fucking game, keep it in the fucking game.

brown sticky stuff like this really drifts me away from this communnity/clanning.

CV started this. We are ending it.