Supremacy vs Doom ~ Lenin's Topic [Discuss]

sup kyle

Doom is a great clan, they are superior in preps but sup has the upper hand in the wild. That's from a non biased point of view, I went on one trip with doom and both clans are about even but I gave sup my vote only because they outpull doom most of the time.

But as far as I know, it could go either way. Btw I'm in cp.

Doom is a great clan, they are superior in preps but sup has the upper hand in the wild. That's from a non biased point of view, I went on one trip with doom and both clans are about even but I gave sup my vote only because they outpull doom most of the time.

Doom is a great clan

l00000l

51dfdb25067dca7616440eb0b38a1b6b.png

Interestingly enough, @@Datassd0e AKA invite from Rage even voted for Supremacy, having first-hand experience.

ff03c4bae285936e5e781cfd6d5044ab.png

How many invites will Doom muster up this week to be semi-competitive? Will they even compete? Find out this weekend on the next episode of "Ryan's Raging Hormones!"

ahh yes datassdoe also believes Rage is beating Ruin and Cv beat Zu

lmao superior in clan wars? Im pretty sure they have lost like 15 of their last 20 preps lmao

ahh yes datassdoe also believes Rage is beating Ruin and Cv beat Zu

Ruin is pulling 20, and rage is pulling 70. Explain to me how you think ruin is winning?

lmao superior in clan wars? Im pretty sure they have lost like 15 of their last 20 preps lmao

They are 9-0 vs sup lol