Ruin vs Impact F2P Prep 2-1

James

hello? F2p prep us so we can Kyp u

Ruin beat you on F2P and P2P after a bunch of flame from Rage which lead to the eventual "Low Tier MPC" description given by Rage members about Ruin in the lead up to these 2 preps. You eventually lost them both. Maybe if you would stop flaming as much as you do clans would give you more events, but that seems far fetched at the moment. I do not have anything against P2P trips, but 20v20 unofficial midweeks don't sound as exciting compared to match ups with a higher opts and are a bit more "official" (CW or Wildy). Although that is my opinion, Rage can do what they like. If you prefer smaller events its up to you.  

In other terms, thank you for the fight Ruin. Our second round was not good in my opinion and will need to improve for future fights. Thanks for the multiple preps this week and hoping for more events vs you guys next week. You guys turned up. Congrats on retaining the #1 P2P MPC as well.

Ruin beat you on F2P and P2P after a bunch of flame from Rage which lead to the eventual "Low Tier MPC" description given by Rage members about Ruin in the lead up to these 2 preps. You eventually lost them both. Maybe if you would stop flaming as much as you do clans would give you more events, but that seems far fetched at the moment. I do not have anything against P2P trips, but 20v20 unofficial midweeks don't sound as exciting compared to match ups with a higher opts and are a bit more "official" (CW or Wildy). Although that is my opinion, Rage can do what they like. If you prefer smaller events its up to you.  

In other terms, thank you for the fight Ruin. Our second round was not good in my opinion and will need to improve for future fights. Thanks for the multiple preps this week and hoping for more events vs you guys next week. You guys turned up. Congrats on retaining the #1 P2P MPC as well.

lmfao ruin has been low tier for months now. And clans don't prep us because we are the best