Eruption of Pures Sunday [F2P & P2P Trip]: Ending Corrupt Pures + Sovereign ft. UF, Phalanx, & AAO

Father Justin

qQaSlPd.gif

After watching our friends at Final Ownage close down Saturday evening for good we knew what to expect on Sunday. CP cancelled their P2P Pk trip Sunday because they knew EoP was going out, so EoP decided to mass up a little unofficial for Lava Drags peaking at 30 Pirates ready to smash and annihilate anything that came in our way. Sovereign tried hitting us at login at Rogues chests who wanted to compete with Pures since they seem to be the punching bag of the main community. We cleared them after a 30 minute return fight and made them cry to their graves with their painted armor and rag gear. Had to put the nail in the coffin nawmean?

We then massed up for the F2P Rune war peaking at 17 EoPians after killing CP's butt buddies (lolsv) as we awaited Corrupt Pures to go out, UF got in the way south of Gap and picked them off one by one until they realized that we were coming at them, they all started scrambling like eggs, I call that scrambled eggs. ez clear but oh wait we're done yet UF, we hit them a second time and decided to end their trip for good. 

CP's clan chat was open " cp is bae " (y u mass recruit invites) so before we rushed them we joined it to confuse them south of gap with their tiny pull of 13 and dicked them back to the moss giants. CP's str0nk 13 member pull went from 13 to 6 cp members real quick after getting destroyed by yours truly, EoPians.

OSlsLGm.png

lolcp

Aaabo9y.png

Pictures/Lootations:

YBPSxuc.png

CQDWFZh.png

QYv6KKI.png

a22tSxa.png

S3TjZL8.png

MAaALC5.png

WLnJEDB.png

fM7Od7e.png

fGzGRcK.png

Sqet6F5.png

YF7jSAS.png

dtIV3Fs.png

7zZ1w6t.png

I1Ie0ev.png

Pure? Clanless?

2jhqs.png

why was myself and tristin ddosed on your rush

pathetic

thank fuck i'm moving house in like a week so i don't have to deal with you anymore after that

nice propaganda, it's funny how you hit 18 for a rune war but can only hit 25 on trips lolololololoolollolol

pathetic

thank fuck i'm moving house in like a week so i don't have to deal with you anymore after that

nice propaganda, it's funny how you hit 18 for a rune war but can only hit 25 on trips lolololololoolollolol

Probably because you run your mouth so much everyone wants to hit your dumb ass off, doesn't mean it was us!

Hope you enjoyed canceling your p2p trip today to hide at a rune war that you got smacked at anyways!! Like every single other week!!

!!!

Btw, I don't you understand what Murd is saying in your sig, or it wouldn't be in your sig at all! Expected from a CP member.

Probably because you run your mouth so much everyone wants to hit your dumb ass off, doesn't mean it was us!

Hope you enjoyed canceling your p2p trip today to hide at a rune war that you got smacked at anyways!! Like every single other week!!

!!!

Btw, I don't you understand what Murd is saying in your sig, or it wouldn't be in your sig at all! Expected from a CP member.

hows the 25man pulls

pathetic

After all that talk yesterday, you cancelled your P2P trip to go to a rune war and get fucked by us LOL

Did you seriously just turn 15 today because if you did I really feel bad for bullying a pre-pubescent teen to the extent that he can't type a proper sentence due to his emotional reaction to the baits directed at a clan he's been in for 2 months :$

Stop crying on your modem and then maybe it'll work. Modem + Tears = Not good

pathetic

probably because you are really important dude, we knew hitting off the 15 year old elite member was the key to our victory

LMFAO