F2P Prep/Mini vs Zerg Unit

Aquaxi

it was a 15 min 'prep' in your time zone and we overpulled u r0f. Had 3 ranks on and we let 2 people that don't usually call, call. in the first round our caller dced straight off the bat and you can clearly see him dying, in the dd spot, with no prays on but w/e the 3rd round was complete brown sticky stuff. we would've won the first though. Gz on the 30 opts 15 min prep lol, clearly gives you room to brown sticky stuff talk ahahahah

it was a 15 min 'prep' in your time zone and we overpulled u r0f. Had 3 ranks on and we let 2 people that don't usually call, call. in the first round our caller dced straight off the bat and you can clearly see him dying, in the dd spot, with no prays on but w/e the 3rd round was complete brown sticky stuff. we would've won the first though. Gz on the 30 opts 15 min prep lol, clearly gives you room to brown sticky stuff talk ahahahah

Did I just see a paragraph of excuses of why u lost?

Move on kid

What?

We've beat you in the last 4 preps

Brainwashed moron

Grats on winning a mini

show me the 4 preps you've beat us in...I can count 2 LOL...Brainwashing doesn't exist on a game, it's impossible.  You're delusional thinking you've beaten us 4 times :P

I can say the same brown sticky stuff, I died first 2nd round and our other caller DC'd right after.  First round it was 13-10 when that "dc'd" guy died...we were already destroying you.  Go check our IRC at the time we didn't mass up at all, we just used the guys we had at the mini vs EOP.  It wasn't mandatory...and our timezone?  Our timezone was an hour or two before that, we fought near 6:00 EST, that's yours buddy. 

#EXCUSES LOL

Thanks for the prep hope we get some good fights on the weekend.

Good job supremacy. Will be looking forward to zu's response to this loss.

There you go^

Pretty legit excuses

Considering it was 6 Am for Aussies it's not really our timezone at all is it mate - plus it was like half 9 gmt so it wasn't anywhere near 6 est mate

He was our caller and he dc'd, it upset our organisation and second pile (second pile being the most important in a small prep)

I posted my reply before chesty's *facepalm* even then, by response he meant how we were going to come back at it, not a literal response r0f

hehe

Pretty legit excuses

Considering it was 6 Am for Aussies it's not really our timezone at all is it mate - plus it was like half 9 gmt so it wasn't anywhere near 6 est mate

He was our caller and he dc'd, it upset our organisation and second pile (second pile being the most important in a small prep)

I posted my reply before chesty's *facepalm* even then, by response he meant how we were going to come back at it, not a literal response r0f

hehe

it was 5:45 EST when we fought...(10:45 GMT)

Nobody is going to stay up for a 15v15 prep if they don't want to...I didn't expect all your Aussies to wake up at 6 am or whatever they are to come fight either.  You only pulled 18 we pulled 15...big fuckin' deal hero.  We used to sit 10+ and had no complaints.

it was 5:45 EST when we fought...(10:45 GMT)

Nobody is going to stay up for a 15v15 prep if they don't want to...I didn't expect all your Aussies to wake up at 6 am or whatever they are to come fight either.  You only pulled 18 we pulled 15...big fuckin' deal hero.  We used to sit 10+ and had no complaints.

IRC Nick:[Hi]Kyle