Olympus Dominates F2P Saturday - 70 Pures - We're Back Baby

Misfits Public Relations

Tell your kids to train above 70combat and start fighting about 10 wild pls n thx

Should have stayed lpc if you can't handle it

Tell your kids to make pures and then we can settle in a medium. If your mains cannot hit my 1 Def Pures then I am okay with that.

If you cannot compete feel free to move up to HPC (heh) or ask Vengance and Revenant for fights.

Tell your kids to make pures and then we can settle in a medium. If your mains cannot hit my 1 Def Pures then I am okay with that.

If you cannot compete feel free to move up to HPC (heh) or ask Vengance and Revenant for fights.

Mad af, you cant handle fights above 10 wild, smh

Move back down and fight Control Pker 

you didnt have 70, more mains than pures, was fun clearing u 28 times

Dead ass clan... Welcome to hell lel

I would be perplexed if this is not moved to the 40+ Defense Section.

The feels when your whole clan is 65 combat... Train up brown sticky stuffters

I find it hard to believe you don't fight above 10 wild seeing half your kids are lvl 60-70

Back to lpc

8912fb28a2c79fe73b9e14bf6afec359.jpg

I agree impact has too many mains