>MPC's

Akahana-

not true :P every hpc is doing fine atm but the scene is dead. Clans like op and CD should have moved up already yet they'd rather fight in the low leagues lol

OP pulls 26 pures and 40 mains. CD pulls 35 pures and 15 mains.

????????????????????????????????????

u realise that mpc's bring addy and mains l0l?

Didn't foe go 30 def, aren't u in foe or somet

I left foe ages ago, ask anyone in foe what my thoughts are on 30 def [lmao]

you're in a clan that advocates bringing mains to pure trips kys tomato

Op & Rage have made their decisions with the mass 30 def & heavy mains on weekends, they should be the clans to do this instead of infecting and making the MPC scene more cancerous than needs be.

Why would we move up? ...

Ruin would like to remain a pure clan, as for events... Well we've got a fullout vs foe next week, more than any hpcs can say.

Gz ru

I left foe ages ago, ask anyone in foe what my thoughts are on 30 def [lmao]

you're in a clan that advocates bringing mains to pure trips kys tomato

Okay well ask ur foe buddies why they got 30 def, oh yeah we did this to them.

They also camped me with around 5-6 mains all fight, they honestly brought more than any other clan.

Foe dead. 3 Clans 1 Cape 0 Win

Okay well ask ur foe buddies why they got 30 def, oh yeah we did this to them.

They also camped me with around 5-6 mains all fight, they honestly brought more than any other clan.

Foe dead. 3 Clans 1 Cape 0 Win

You're literally in a clan that's known from camping moss giant singles waiting for clans to hit you so you can single to multi them, they've done this literally almost every sat trip since osrs came out, the only thing CP has is august 4th which they've clung onto for 4 years because there's nothing else...

You're literally in a clan that's known from camping moss giant singles waiting for clans to hit you so you can single to multi them, they've done this literally almost every sat trip since osrs came out, the only thing CP has is august 4th which they've clung onto for 4 years because there's nothing else...

ur in a clan that got forced to get 30 def, they thought they was the next mm, they've been in the shadows of MM and clans Like CP for a long time now. U guys live for rs, we don't give a fuck and we still brown sticky stuff on you, that must feel great. yikes

If hpc clans stop multi clanning with mpc clans you'll force the brown sticky stuffters to close (cd/imp/ruin) and the clans who don't rely on hpc clans (rage/op) will move up. Until you stop feeding into our scene and keeping it alive nothing will ever change.

not true :P every hpc is doing fine atm but the scene is dead. Clans like op and CD should have moved up already yet they'd rather fight in the low leagues lol

Doom closed. HPC is not doing well. I agree MPC and HPC should be united, but the amount of clans that will drop pulls/close will be counterproductive.

If hpc clans stop multi clanning with mpc clans you'll force the brown sticky stuffters to close (cd/imp/ruin) and the clans who don't rely on hpc clans (rage/op) will move up. Until you stop feeding into our scene and keeping it alive nothing will ever change.

why are you acting like rage doesn't have poeple in hpc's ur must be high ore something

why are you acting like rage doesn't have poeple in hpc's ur must be high ore something

Every person in rage would pick rage over the hpc they are currently in. Most joined rage as a first clan and only joined hpc for extra trips.

I'm stating the obvious not trying to get you on your toes homie

Op & Rage have made their decisions with the mass 30 def & heavy mains on weekends, they should be the clans to do this instead of infecting and making the MPC scene more cancerous than needs be.

Why would we move up? ...

Ruin would like to remain a pure clan, as for events... Well we've got a fullout vs foe next week, more than any hpcs can say.

Gz ru

It's not "why" would you move up. It's bc YOU can't move up. Your clan is heavy in multi clanning and only survive bc of your hpc invites. You complain about mains and 30def but bring 110s from cp/fi/doom/foe/eop etc etc. You asked for this and your getting every bit of it. Team more to compete dawg it's fun clapping you 1v3.

Every person in rage would pick rage over the hpc they are currently in. Most joined rage as a first clan and only joined hpc for extra trips.

I'm stating the obvious not trying to get you on your toes homie

People don't understand how strong our core is.