This suspiciously sounds like somebody I know...???

Chesty Puller

Not sure if you're saying that the commentator is Goop and his clan EoP is bad, or if you're saying that the commentator is somebody else that happened to be in EoP at the time this video was made.

If you're saying the first, then you do not know Goop at all and to say that EoP at this point and time the video was made was "bad" is rather poor sighted, as I don't know of many clans today that could even come close to doing what EoP did in the video (fighting within a cluster and holding their own).

If you're saying the commentator sounds cauliflower and is a no-namer in EoP, then I won't disagree with that statement (that he's a no-namer everybody here is), however regardless it seems that your distaste for EoP is making to try a little too hard to paint them in a negative light. From my point of view this is a great example of how far the community as a whole has fallen and where they should be striving to get back to. Less singles/mossies more CA/Dwarves/Sperm fights.

The video is obviously biased from the commentator's unnecessary "Oh EoP obvious #1 this and that", but that doesn't take away from the actual visual content, which shows EoP's perspective of their PK trip, surviving clusters and having huge scale fights against MM and HF.

{Edit} and if the commentator is still an active person in the community this day and age, I wouldn't be judging at all, it's difficult for somebody to remain invested and interested in this community whenever you consider how far the overall activity has fallen compared to the time that this vid was recorded during.

Not sure if you're saying that the commentator is Goop and his clan EoP is bad, or if you're saying that the commentator is somebody else that happened to be in EoP at the time this video was made.

If you're saying the first, then you do not know Goop at all and to say that EoP at this point and time the video was made was "bad" is rather poor sighted, as I don't know of many clans today that could even come close to doing what EoP did in the video (fighting within a cluster and holding their own).

If you're saying the commentator sounds cauliflower and is a no-namer in EoP, then I won't disagree with that statement (that he's a no-namer everybody here is), however regardless it seems that your distaste for EoP is making to try a little too hard to paint them in a negative light. From my point of view this is a great example of how far the community as a whole has fallen and where they should be striving to get back to. Less singles/mossies more CA/Dwarves/Sperm fights.

The video is obviously biased from the commentator's unnecessary "Oh EoP obvious #1 this and that", but that doesn't take away from the actual visual content, which shows EoP's perspective of their PK trip, surviving clusters and having huge scale fights against MM and HF.

NO NO NO!!! I remember who goop is now LOL. I was trying to note that this guy sounded a lot like Toxic. Commentarylowlife was a Runescape vid commentator back in 2010-2011 and he went on to numerous different clan trips commentating for their trips. I was just asking if anybody remembered who exactly this guy was because I had a strong suspicion of who it was...

and because Quode said it I'll calm down a little bit. Thanks for keeping me in check buddy.

your obsession is funny ;D

but who was that kid who told everyone for years that he was going to the navy,

but then when time finally came said "idk, the navy just isn't for me."

I believe he even went as far as to name himself after a navy veteran "Chesty Puller"

Whoever that is really seeks attention, probably why hes tried to re-open Vendetta 3 times in the last month on 2 different private servers and on OSRS.

Sucks just never being good enough doesn't it ;/

I believe he even went as far as to name himself after a navy veteran "Chesty Puller"

Whoever that is really seeks attention, probably why hes tried to re-open Vendetta 3 times in the last month on 2 different private servers and on OSRS.

Gottem

LOL you're so misinformed it's making me tingle what I can turn this into. I have a community that rolls around with me and we play games together :/ Sorry if you mistook this for me trying to re-open my clan. Weird because didn't toxic auto rank me to leader in the span of like an hour due to the successes I saw within such a short period of time starting off with one guy? wuuutever. Anyways this is all in the past lol. Toxic even went as far as to beg me to help him with LP.

Edit: Pretty pathetic of you to try and bring up something from a year ago that you know nothing about. Shows a lot about your character parmy. PS. Your snapchats are pretty dope dude.

LOL you're so misinformed it's making me tingle what I can turn this into. I have a community that rolls around with me and we play games together :/ Sorry if you mistook this for me trying to re-open my clan. Weird because didn't toxic auto rank me to leader in the span of like an hour due to the successes I saw within such a short period of time starting off with one guy? wuuutever. Anyways this is all in the past lol. Toxic even went as far as to beg me to help him with LP.

Edit: Pretty pathetic of you to try and bring up something from a year ago that you know nothing about. Shows a lot about your character parmy. PS. Your snapchats are pretty dope dude.

a year ago nigga u've been telling everyone your going to the navy forever l000l

and acutally we let you backup call in LP and as expected 1 day later you thought you where our warlord begged for auto rank made some bullbrown sticky stuff Vandetta mentor system l0l.

all in all chesty :[ dont dish brown sticky stuff out if you cant take it.

That video was made a long time ago and your bringing it up now.

So lets not get our jimmies in a twist if i mention that you lied for 3 years about going to the navy for attention.

Keep it up Pwna every community need a broccoli try hard to laugh at l3l.

You can name yourself after a Legend, but you will never be one m8.

a year ago nigga u've been telling everyone your going to the navy forever l000l

and acutally we let you backup call in LP and as expected 1 day later you thought you where our warlord begged for auto rank made some bullbrown sticky stuff Vandetta mentor system l0l.

all in all chesty :[ dont dish brown sticky stuff out if you cant take it.

That video was made a long time ago and your bringing it up now.

So lets not get our jimmies in a twist if i mention that you lied for 3 years about going to the navy for attention.

Keep it up Pwna every community need a broccoli try hard to laugh at l3l.

You can name yourself after a Legend, but you will never be one m8.

Spelling and grammar m8...Spelling and grammar...

This just shows how desperate you are to try and get to me. First of all it wasn't the navy which shows how little you know about the situation so all your credibility about this issue is totally discarded. It's funny how you're overexaggerating to try and act like you know anything about me. Wait before we get into this let me point out how pathetic this is...Lol everything you mentioned had no relation at all with this topic whatsoever which I find is completely pathetic. Seriously hop off my dick. Yes I signed up for the military, yes I was going to close vendetta depending on my ship date, yes I opted out due to personal reasons that has nothing of your concern. Seriously why are you bringing up ghosts man? It's pathetic.

Aaannnyyywaaaayyyyssss. You gave me downyz account and password for fucks sake. I was definitely replacing him. I honestly wish I could've helped with anything that was the failure, LP seeing as toxic's thick head seems to be a little too broad for his shoulders. Seriously trying to convince that guy Ice cream melts in the heat would be impossible. Anyways case in closing and I mean CLOSED...I will not go on to bash your clan or you for my own personal reasons. I will leave that matter to everyone else...

You're an tomato for trying to expose me. It was a nice try but I think you knocked it up a bit, and I'll be honest you almost made me mad. Good try though, good try. I commend you really. But I'll be going to sleep, and I'll be dreaming the night away while you try and come up with another response to make. Seriously lol. Stop

youre so fucking weird dude. You begged bvg for a rank in activation (on soulsplit). How desperate can u be rof

This is getting out of hand lol. If you have something to say say it to me in irc. I think ive just caused an eruption of hate to appear out of nowhere. Ibro I was a clan member lol. Just because I was unmuted during trips and I tend to express my opinion on matters doesnt mean I begged for a rank. Youre a funny dude guy. Its not a bad thing to express your opinions. Which is exactly what I was doing lol. Anyways what was this topic about? I thought we were done with the chesty molesting. Lets move on shall we? Please for the sake of my power bill. Lets move on.