Re: Re: let's talk

Fear The Beard

Yeah your dumb ass and the rest of the panda retards caused TLP to closed. Get mad over losing a mini, dumbasses lmao

Lmao, dont put up a front with the rest of the panda retards saying you wanna see TLP prosper and brown sticky stuff after coming back just to be a little bitch again when the ranks decided to bring back Hanuman. You're just a little bitch dude ahah.

You think I really care if anyone remember me in a game bro? You're a e-thug that likes to act hard on forums, congrats man

I was the one that stayed until the very last trip where we pulled 12 to p2p Sunday. Cry more broccoli you were bad at the game and you're bad at trying to flame

Guy is so irrelevant he doesn't even realize it wasn't about a mini, it was about someone who was a rank at the time leaking his member's ips and no1 doing anything. Just stfu "ahah."

Must suck knowing the panda retards were 10x better and more relevant than u lol. No1s trying to act hard, you're just annoying n cauliflower. if you're insinuating that you'd do anything to me irl if I talked to you like the dumb dog you are then lmfao

I was the one that stayed until the very last trip where we pulled 12 to p2p Sunday. Cry more broccoli you were bad at the game and you're bad at trying to flame

Guy is so irrelevant he doesn't even realize it wasn't about a mini, it was about someone who was a rank at the time leaking his member's ips and no1 doing anything. Just stfu "ahah."

Must suck knowing the panda retards were 10x better and more relevant than u lol. No1s trying to act hard, you're just annoying n cauliflower. if you're insinuating that you'd do anything to me irl if I talked to you like the dumb dog you are then lmfao

There were posts on the the elite+ forums on TLP to kick your ass for trying to act hard on new members. Keep ethugging cause that's all you can do bro. Get mad over a mini, grow the fuck up lmao, fucking roach 

There were posts on the the elite+ forums on TLP to kick your ass for trying to act hard on new members. Keep ethugging cause that's all you can do bro. Get mad over a mini, grow the fuck up lmao, fucking roach

2 bad u couldnt kick a single panda member or a friend of mine because we would literally close tlp which we did btw LMFAO

I don't ever recall asking or caring cauliflower dog lmao

You say no one is trying to act hard so Im giving you prime example, good job dodging the subject when push come to shove. Roach lmao

What am I supposed to say to what you said when I really don't give a fuck? Lmao stfu dumbass

i don't recall being mean to anyone new anyway. Stop being a victim u cauliflower pussy