25+ 'Banter Of The Month' Awards

Miscellaneous achievements in spoiler:

Spoiler Hide

- Longest Flamewar Winning Streak - 214 And Counting

- Most 'Liked posts'

- Most 'Good Banters'

- Highest Sharkbrew Dollars : Post Ratio

- Ex-Highest Overall Poster - Retired March 6 2016

- 6 Time 'Most Liked Content' (Before Mass Liking On Alternate Accounts Became A Thing)

- Most Sharkbrew Certified Rivalries Won In Twelve Month Period (Fi x2, fo x1, Rd x1, Cp x1, Sv x1)

@ did you take Tlp as serious as you do shark brew lol?

Sharkbrew Hall Of Fame

Sharkbrew Poster Of The Year 2014/2015/2016

6x User Voted Sharkbrew MVP Poster

25+ 'Banter Of The Month' Awards

Miscellaneous achievements in spoiler:

Spoiler Hide

- Longest Flamewar Winning Streak - 214 And Counting

- Most 'Liked posts'

- Most 'Good Banters'

- Highest Sharkbrew Dollars : Post Ratio

- Ex-Highest Overall Poster - Retired March 6 2016

- 6 Time 'Most Liked Content' (Before Mass Liking On Alternate Accounts Became A Thing)

- Most Sharkbrew Certified Rivalries Won In Twelve Month Period (Fi x2, fo x1, Rd x1, Cp x1, Sv x1)

@ did you take Tlp as serious as you do shark brew lol?

yes

Let's be real if hanu never left TLP they'd still be around brown sticky stuffting on every HPC. The only reason SV is piping up is because the rest of the brain dead TLP ranks killed there own clan...

Fair point

I think ur forgettin what happened just b4 he left tho

TLP lost numerous preps and pulls started lacking (i remember u losing to fi in a prep which hadnt happened for about a year)

This was when me knikker etc left

Just for the record

We won again :D

lmao good read and quality banter between @ and @@Braden

There are so many variables that went into the final ~5 or so months of TLP that it's hard to point the finger at just 1 specific entity and blame it for how everything went down in the end. I'm just glad we reopened in the first place so I could enjoy 1 last ride on runescape, and so could many other ride-or-die old school TLP. Most importantly, we could all do it together in the clan we've called home for so long, and share the culture with many newcomers to the family. Maybe some day TLP will rise again from the ashes, but for now we should all just embrace the fact that it happened and quit crying because it's over

Grow up @all

Did i just see @@Braden tag in @ to help flame against @@tesco l00000l

Just gona remind u all what TLP turned into after we left, when people saw the real hanu, the hanu who thought he didnt need members

Tlp turned to brown sticky stuff and lost numerous preps but evry1 seems to forget that month or so

Hanu wasnt a legend, he was good at times but nobody saw his flaws

As for @@Braden just shut the fuck up u have no backbone u fat brown sticky stuff

@@Range Grudge was brown sticky stuff aswell he tried to call for eop yday and helped foe win l0000l

@ and @@tesco win again

Did i just see @@Braden tag in @ to help flame against @@tesco l00000l

Just gona remind u all what TLP turned into after we left, when people saw the real hanu, the hanu who thought he didnt need members

Tlp turned to brown sticky stuff and lost numerous preps but evry1 seems to forget that month or so

Hanu wasnt a legend, he was good at times but nobody saw his flaws

As for @@Braden just shut the fuck up u have no backbone u.5 percentile brown sticky stuff

@@Range Grudge was brown sticky stuff aswell he tried to call for eop yday and helped foe win l0000l@ and @@tesco win again

Nice durag and dont mention me you are brown you have no rights refugee.

TLP pulled less than what originally Hanuman was working with after everybody had stepped down and he was leading 50 man trips by himself lol

Only thing that improved was the P2P preps but the clan was reverting back to it's old ways of pre-eoc which was completely awful. Hanuman even admitted numerous times if the p2p guys wanted to call the preps they could but they never would lmao

Your statements of Hanuman not caring for the clan but only himself is completely false, I can't believe you actually still state these things. 

But in saying that, you hated Hanuman for some odd reason. Pretty much 90% of the community knows that Hanuman was the GOAT including the LB that lead to TLP's closure hence why everybody keeps going on about if Hanuman wasn't booted we'd still be slaughtering brown sticky stuff clans like foc lol

bruh it all went downhill after members started to riot over a fucking mini and left 

Lol? U guys chose a mini war unit over ur leader lol what?????

These niggas are the reason we went into a slump. Fucking 15 people left cause hanu wouldnt kick the guy causing all of it. Then to get those 15 back, we had to kick Hanu. This led to new leadership which wasn't as motivated as hanuman to lead the clan. You shoulda seen the hate from the same 15 niggas when we brought Hanu back. 

l000000000l

@ being broken by iobsession atm

@ raping all and showing why he is the single winner of sharkbrew

@@Rhythm is kyping all of SV smh

i agree @@Ecstacy im glad it all happened but it really should've ended differently and a lot of things shouldn't have happened at all

but its over and i hope you guys enjoyed it nearly as much as i did whether it was demoralising SV from 100 pull -> 20 pull in 3 hours or just running rampage on every single clan on our anni