Re: Re: let's talk

Fear The Beard

l000000000l

@ being broken by iobsession atm

@ raping all and showing why he is the single winner of sharkbrew

@@Rhythm is kyping all of SV smh

i agree @@Ecstacy im glad it all happened but it really should've ended differently and a lot of things shouldn't have happened at all

but its over and i hope you guys enjoyed it nearly as much as i did whether it was demoralising SV from 100 pull -> 20 pull in 3 hours or just running rampage on every single clan on our anni

@@YOOITZKID don't you think this is funny how all they do is type on a keyboard and trying to boost their own self esteem. Did your 2,50$ /hr therapist tell you not to use any voip communication?

joining sovereign is one thing but remaining in sovereign is another

at this point i just can't tell whether it's a huge death in the brain or you just have nowhere else to go

Pretty much able to go where ever I wish, unlike you your reputation is more cancerous than your banter lmfao.

Not to forget TLP's muted community k9k.

@@YOOITZKID don't you think this is funny how all they do is type on a keyboard and trying to boost their own self esteem. Did your 2,50$ /hr therapist tell you not to use any voip communication?

Pretty much able to go where ever I wish, unlike you your reputation is more cancerous than your banter lmfao.

Not to forget TLP's muted community k9k.

i would like to see you try

everybody knows sovereign is where you go when you can't go anywhere else :P

We tease him about it because he was pretty much the only mute i can remotely remember, i'd rather hear some sweet kitchen calling then whatever the fuck you called those gross sounds coming out of your mic at GDZ

You were part of that rank structure that gave the final push to closure.

Lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tlp closed sv is open lmfaooo 100+ 123's very dead.

How can you call anybody a terrorist ur brown and a paki yourself, I would make up excuses aswell for being socially insecure and awkward.

Damn replying to you is legit speaking to a braindead doll.

you transitioned from pures to mains in order to stay alive as tlp was literally slumping your pulls and smashing u in preps - i would regard that as the pure SV closed

stop being so awkward and finally admit any clan ur ever a part of has sucked because you're a piece of worthless brown sticky stuff lmfao justin beiber broccoli making speeches over wildy trips oh my lorddddddd

p.s. tell that elve kid he sounds like a fucking squirrel seriously i pissed my pants hearing him spazzing the fuck out for sv's amusement 

i'm not socially insecure nor am i awkward then again u vape on tinychat to 2 usain bolts and a.5 percentile dude thinking you're cool

very sociable very not awkward XD

1) im not a paki 

2) a lot of sv/imperial are brown and actually pakis so bro ur flaming ur own team

stop u cancer patient lmfao ur too easy

tag in ultama too if u need more help pussy

you transitioned from pures to mains in order to stay alive as tlp was literally slumping your pulls and smashing u in preps - i would regard that as the pure SV closed

stop being so awkward and finally admit any clan ur ever a part of has sucked because you're a piece of worthless brown sticky stuff lmfao justin beiber broccoli making speeches over wildy trips oh my lorddddddd

p.s. tell that elve kid he sounds like a fucking squirrel seriously i pissed my pants hearing him spazzing the fuck out for sv's amusement 

i'm not socially insecure nor am i awkward then again u vape on tinychat to 2 usain bolts and a.5 percentile dude thinking you're cool

1) im not a paki 

2) a lot of sv/imperial are brown and actually pakis so bro ur flaming ur own team

you think i'm going to read that paki?

Keep slamming that 5$ tesco's keyboard, maybe you should invest in a mic prob cheaper than a new keyboard every week.

lmfao broccoli go to my channel and watch me kill u bundle of twigss 

people literally left imperial because don gave u leader

l000l

you think i'm going to read that paki?

Keep slamming that 5$ tesco's keyboard, maybe you should invest in a mic prob cheaper than a new keyboard every week.

ur dyslexic

stay easy lmfao when u won't even read the opp's reply cos u know itll hit too close to home is when u call it a day pussy

your flames are actually horrible

why are u trying to tag in parviz? he takes an L for being a terrorist in training lmfao kmt

p.s. if i were u i wouldn't be trying to bring up anything regarding voice communication or anything verbal seeing as ur voice is actually disgusting it sounds like you've got throat cancer (not even kidding) and on top of that your disgusting dutch accent makes it even more justin beiber

TLP's muted community? so ur saying a muted community closed ur clan lmfao peace

Skinny paki lmfao

Skinny paki lmfao

ur saying the same things over n over again

then again ur the reason any clan ur in closes or gets slumped

i give imperial 2 months at the complete max before u get ur leader taken from u or put into a deep slump cos of a rivalry u cant deal w/ due to u being a beta

1) im not a paki 

holy brown sticky stuff ur fucking mad lmfao random try harder

people literally left imperial because don gave u leader

l000l

ur dyslexic

stay easy lmfao when u won't even read the opp's reply cos u know itll hit too close to home is when u call it a day pussy

lmfao ur on a fucking 3rd party forum trying to flame on a keyboard you're justin beiber asf.

ur calling for backup on a fucking 3rd party forum trying to flame on a keyboard because you're bad at this and dyslexic

Hows ur self esteem doing? Getting a little boost? You think you can walk out of the asylum centre today without feeling insecure?