Re: Re: let's talk

Fear The Beard

Bro you have neither the intellectual ability to argue with me or the flame capabilities of the others, take the L and get out of here; in true Sovereign fashion you're getting killed by TLP again

SV = open

TLP = closed

take the L and don't quote me again mediator lmfao!

btw who brings this to a rag fest?

dfab36a3861dd1f399bddd46f2d4a147.png

433b5262a153800bb418779a6f31b91d.png

SV = open

TLP = closed

take the L and don't quote me again mediator lmfao!

Nobody cares that you're open as a main clan when CP has been open for like 15 god damn years, you couldn't win as pures and you sure as brown sticky stuff aren't doing much as mains either lmfao

consider the blowpipe as a token of my sympathy for the fact that your foreign broccolied ass needs some funds for a proper education

Hows ur self esteem doing? Getting a little boost? You think you can walk out of the asylum centre today without feeling insecure?

youve been spamming insecure a lot since zulu and i called u insecure when we closed axis before you could even open lol

are u that insecure u claim every1 else is insecure? jeez ur awkward

then again u sat on tinychat for a few hours with 2 usain bolts and a fat dude from sv with ur snapback on vaping away lol

Nobody cares that you're open as a main clan when CP has been open for like 15 god damn years, you couldn't win as pures and you sure as brown sticky stuff aren't doing much as mains either lmfao

I passed out in my chair and woke right back up to kill you disgusting fucks, consider it a token of my sympathy that your foreign broccolied ass needs some funds for a proper education

your country allows people to dropout without a degree how can you talk about education lmfao.  Almost every country in europe has a higher IQ average than america k9k.

TLP closed 8 times, you weren't even there the majority of 07 and it took you a loss vs supremacy and 3 rivarlies to even get some what pulls LOL.

youve been spamming insecure a lot since zulu and i called u insecure when we closed axis before you could even open lol

are u that insecure u claim every1 else is insecure? jeez ur awkward

then again u sat on tinychat for a few hours with 2 usain bolts and a.5 percentile dude from sv with ur snapback on vaping away lol

Severance closed after a month. Imagine sitting on a 3rd party forum trying to flame when you're rejected from almost every clan and to afraid to use a mic.

Yes ur insecure, very insecure lmfao. O and ugly can't forget that.

your country allows people to dropout without a degree how can you talk about education lmfao.  Almost every country in europe has a higher IQ average than america k9k.

TLP closed 8 times, you weren't even there the majority of 07 and it took you a loss vs supremacy and 3 rivarlies to even get some what pulls LOL.

i reiterate what i said

tyen has done more in 1 year of clanning than u have in 3 years LO

Severance closed after a month. Imagine sitting on a 3rd party forum trying to flame when you're rejected from almost every clan and to afraid to use a mic.

Yes ur insecure, very insecure lmfao. O and ugly can't forget that.

id be this angry and broccolied too if this was my situation:

I19DMP6.png

@ do u remember when u tried joining severance

l0000000000l

i reiterate what i said

tyen has done more in 1 year of clanning than u have in 3 years LO

id be this angry and broccolied too if this was my situation:

I19DMP6.png

@ do u remember when u tried joining severance

l0000000000l

4613f25ad719e775368f10fc960df530.png

You should suck some more dick heard no clan is willing to accept you rn.

your country allows people to dropout without a degree how can you talk about education lmfao. Almost every country in europe has a higher IQ average than america k9k.

If clans like Zerg Unit and Supremacy could initially fuck with us i'd hate to have seen what would have happened if you had to fight them, at least they could beat us

Sovereign accolades vs TLP:

Losing a 3 hour fight

Losing a 21 hour fight

Perfected in F2P CWL

NOT SHOWING UP to P2P CWL

GWASed 3 fucking weekends in a row

Losing 100v50 @ rogues castle (see above)

Constantly getting walked down when attempting to crash

Losing a fucking dox war LMFAO

Let it go man, you guys got slaughtered and act like it was close.

people literally left imperial because don gave u leader

l000l

ur dyslexic

stay easy lmfao when u won't even read the opp's reply cos u know itll hit too close to home is when u call it a day pussy

No one left imperial 

ur saying the same things over n over again

then again ur the reason any clan ur in closes or gets slumped

i give imperial 2 months at the complete max before u get ur leader taken from u or put into a deep slump cos of a rivalry u cant deal w/ due to u being a beta

We are not severance lmfao 

You still irrelevant lol

No one left imperial 

We are not severance lmfao 

You still irrelevant lol

im irrelevant but ur sitting here trying to team on me

gz tesco tesco win again

p.s. lew left cos u got leader lmfao

4613f25ad719e775368f10fc960df530.png

You should suck some more dick heard no clan is willing to accept you rn.

do some research and be creative b4 u try flame

i was in foe until i left the other day

also: tesco is [email protected] * ...

:S the clan u got kicked from

LOL @@YOOITZKID is trying to step up in imperial but gets declined from imperium l0l0

Thats not zeke, he's only using his account lmfaoooo. Jbird warlord what clan is he from?

gz tesco tesco win again

Sorry, left eop heard that you infact did get kicked from being a spastic, nothing weird tho expected. 

honestly @@YOOITZKID you got declined from imperium lmfaooooo what the fuck were you thinking kid

wtf is imperium l000l 

gz tesco tesco win again

Don't even care if he left or not. He was inactive anyways lol

LOL @@YOOITZKID is trying to step up in imperial but gets declined from imperium l0l0

??? people really using my sharkbrew name nowdays whahahaah 

@ @@YOOITZKID im still here pussies waddup

lol u a mute 

?

i didn't even know sharkbrew had a teamspeak tbh lmfao, but if its full of dutch vaping bundle of twigsgots like you i doubt i'll ever visit it lol

Yikes you probably wouldn't enter since your therapist told you to avoid any voip communication since that might trigger your autism to another level.

You and tesco probably went through alot of keyboards, both of you get easily triggered and both won't use a mic lmfao.

you have to schedule appointments with me unfortunately, i don't have all of the time in the world for peasants like you

you are so far beneath me it's not even funny

Yikes you sound like the type of guy that gets a private mentor at college to guide you around and help you with problems since you booked the public mentor full with your issues.