Re: Re: let's talk

Fear The Beard

These niggas are the reason we went into a slump. Fucking 15 people left cause hanu wouldnt kick the guy causing all of it. Then to get those 15 back, we had to kick Hanu. This led to new leadership which wasn't as motivated as hanuman to lead the clan. You shoulda seen the hate from the same 15 niggas when we brought Hanu back. 

ur tears are delicious

Tldr fuck blackwater, fuck jeyes, fuck panda

thought u fuckd off for good u dumb little slave scout lmfao go suk hanuman some more

they picked some private server kids over the best warlord lmao im done

supremacy lol

These niggas are the reason we went into a slump. Fucking 15 people left cause hanu wouldnt kick the guy causing all of it. Then to get those 15 back, we had to kick Hanu. This led to new leadership which wasn't as motivated as hanuman to lead the clan. You shoulda seen the hate from the same 15 niggas when we brought Hanu back. 

yo ur ranks sucked mine cock clean off to return wuu2

imagine allowing @ and @ to lead the clan instead of closing on top @@Range Grudge wag1 lmao

Lmfao u get beaten up by a punching bag l000l

The amount of lols you put into that very unrealistic and unoriginal comment proves you truly are broken and struggeling for attention.

The amount of times you got bullied over the years is honestly justin beiber. Back to ddosing people in mini's weirdo.

The amount of lols you put into that very unrealistic and unoriginal comment proves you truly are broken and struggeling for attention.

The amount of times you got bullied over the years is honestly justin beiber. Back to ddosing people in mini's weirdo.

L000l i put that many to show u how funny it is that u get beaten up by a punchin bag

Listen blud u tried to join my clan who u tryna insult bitchmade pussy

L000l i put that many to show u how funny it is that u get beaten up by a punchin bag

Listen blud u tried to join my clan who u tryna insult bitchmade pussy

Let me put a ? weirdo.

Wouldn't even consider joining a clan with a leadership that would ddos over pserver mini's freaks.

Why would you kick a rank (which led to other members leaving too) over 15 people who left tlp cuz of some drama then you decide to let him back realizing you made a mistake? r u telling me 15 people is what made tlp close and that u cant replace them?

Why would you kick a rank (which led to other members leaving too) over 15 people who left tlp cuz of some drama then you decide to let him back realizing you made a mistake? r u telling me 15 people is what made tlp close and that u cant replace them?

15 is a definite reach :rolleyes:

If clans like Zerg Unit and Supremacy could initially fuck with us i'd hate to have seen what would have happened if you had to fight them, at least they could beat us

Sovereign accolades vs TLP:

Losing a 3 hour fight

Losing a 21 hour fight

Perfected in F2P CWL

NOT SHOWING UP to P2P CWL

GWASed 3 fucking weekends in a row

Losing 100v50 @ rogues castle (see above)

Constantly getting walked down when attempting to crash

Losing a fucking dox war LMFAO

Let it go man, you guys got slaughtered and act like it was close.

Holy brown sticky stuff ur a fucking broccoli lmfao...

stick to reuploading video's of you having to team on SV with EoP you ugly freak

b31b66988857daf09cd60e969570f0da.png

22593a25c1ee42a4ba83f3966bd54620.png

afc97b2ce97d6c85356efb19208dd194.png

You seem to only post on dead clans forums, don't talk about doxing or we will have to bring back the thread of razza and hittin doxing your entire rank structure. Oh wait, they did more than that lmfao.

d4ba499c965172b946e525c41b58fe4d.png

stick to reuploading video's of you having to team on SV with EoP you ugly freak

You seem to only post on dead clans forums, don't talk about doxing or we will have to bring back the thread of razza and hittin doxing your entire rank structure. Oh wait, they did more than that lmfao.

Wahahah SV wins again

haha bro that's so awesome doxed someone over a pixelated paint game

Tyendinaga, on 26 Aug 2016 - 4:08 PM, said:

Losing a fucking dox war LMFAO

:/ 

I don't think anyone in tlp doxed anyone in sv, correct me if I'm wrong. I think he's just referring to sv making a big topic about people's irls and then tlp making one where hella people including people that didn't get their irls leaked just posted theirs.

The amount of obsession and self-loathing in this post is unreal. Your social skills are clearly lacking as the sarcasm cue from some of those posts went right over your head, and the fact that you are skimming not only MY forums but MM's yet pointing the finger at me for posting displays a shocking amount of hypocrasy; are you too much of a spastic to get involved in proper discussion?

Bragging about taking brown sticky stuff out of the game - lmao nothing says 'i am fun to be around' like actively being a snake and trying to hack people's brown sticky stuff. Haven't SV leaders actively tried to hack/dox their own members in the past? Are you actually proud to be a part of something like that?

My clan fucking carroted yours. We are the reason you went main. YOU COULD NOT COMPETE. You think I give a fuck what local ogre razza and fucking fat nosed noodle nigga Eli in his texas gated community think about me or my clan? Honk honk you actual nimrod, if you feel like squaring off from the safety of your anonymous account please hold my dick lmfao. Keep chirping from the sidelines virgin