Re: Re: let's talk

Fear The Beard

didn't think so 

feel free to close thread etc

Maybe if you stated something real rather than fake, i would've been able to respond legitimately but I feel you have used all your ammunition and have resulted to some bullbrown sticky stuff lmao

you tappin out bro?

Maybe if you stated something real rather than fake, i would've been able to respond legitimately but I feel you have used all your ammunition and have resulted to some bullbrown sticky stuff lmao

you tappin out bro?

what? you have barely responded to any of the points i've mentioned and i'm assuming that's because you know they're true? all you're doing is suckin off hanuman legit lmfao this is my life i live for this brown sticky stuff

give me a 2000 word reply and maybe, just maybe i'll continue this with you. you're honestly fo tier banter atm and thats very depressing

what? you have barely responded to any of the points i've mentioned and i'm assuming that's because you know they're true? all you're doing is suckin off hanuman legit lmfao this is my life i live for this brown sticky stuff

give me a 2000 word reply and maybe, just maybe i'll continue this with you. you're honestly fo tier banter atm and thats very depressing

I've given you a response to every point you attempted to insult me with lmao and then you resulted to some fake statement because you couldn't think of anything else lmao

You're still continuing with me either way because your ego has been hurt and you think by trying to put me down will magically boost yours back up lmao.

You'll never be as good as Hanuman and deep down you know that but instead of acknowledging it, you  play it off like you don't care.

I've given you a response to every point you attempted to insult me with lmao and then you resulted to some fake statement because you couldn't think of anything else lmao

You're still continuing with me either way because your ego has been hurt and trying to put me down will magicly boost yours back up lmao.

You'll never be as good as Hanuman and deep down you know that but instead play it off like you don't care.

? please bro this is getting fucking awkward, your replies are so fucking brown sticky stuff

is holydreams on ur account or something bud? that is literally the tier of reply im getting from you atm

don't bother replying if it's just gonna be more irrelevant brown sticky stuff, you've completely given up defending yourself and are just resorting to sucking hanus dick like always lol

? please bro this is getting fucking awkward, your replies are so fucking brown sticky stuff

is holydreams on ur account or something bud? that is literally the tier of reply im getting from you atm

don't bother replying if it's just gonna be more irrelevant brown sticky stuff, you've completely given up defending yourself and are just resorting to sucking hanus dick like always lol

You're still replying to me because you still care lmfao this is actually hilarious. holydreams is a moron but it's cute that you still think about him, that's awkward as fuck.

I'm sure you'll reply to me again lmao. There isn't much left of you is there, you've gone from paragraphs to poorly structured sentences. 

Please stay easy though, I'm very glad to hear that even stating the name 'Hanuman' makes you even the slightest upset. That's actually how easy this has been lmao

Tell me more how better TLP was without Hanuman because as far as im aware it closed

Interesting that you're so quick to diminish the efforts of all the other ranks(including yourself, but not really surprised considering we've established you're some beta cuck lmfao) and members and suck off Hanuman lmfao.

Honestly from day 1 of you being in TLP last year you despised it. I know that, and maybe it wasn't clear to everyone, but you were still clinging onto some previous hate. Whether it's because you were jealous of the quality and companionship TLP had in comparison to the clans you hopped around, they did not even compare and I really hope you know that....

But knowing you, it's probably some private server pussy bullbrown sticky stuff that you couldn't get over. All you wanted from the get go was to use TLP's past fame and glory to boost you and your private server buddies back to the top and gain some more fame behind your name. In some ways this worked for sure, but for the rest of us this whole ordeal really exposed how much of an emotional fucking loser you are lmfao. Don't kil yourself over this kid, but you never really deserved any of the appreciation you got over the past year.

LMFAO

WINNER WINNER

braden thought he was relevant to the success of TLP but without hanuman telling him to shut the fuck up during every weekend trip BRADEN HAD NO PURPOSE IN LIFE LOL

Tesco  :huh:

u do realize ur own ranks kicked hanuman for us

thank u for acknowledging i closed TLP right after i closed mayhem lmao bad tomato

the kids @ is talking about being brown sticky stuff is u btw dont get it twisted

@@Braden i remmeber u rage quit a trip cos hanu told u to shut up and u cried like a little bitch rather than actually defending urself

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL then u left tlp to be his bitch in mayhem lfmaofofao

btw the general consensus in TLP when they brought back hanu was we didnt give a brown sticky stuff hanu got a rank back, every1 wanted u gone and hanu wouldnt come back with u SO HE LEFT TOO

Guest Non-biased Fight Observer

I agree, tlp's companionship was so strong that they lost 60 members and closed 2 months after recreating tlp's glory days

u do realize ur own ranks kicked hanuman for us

thank u for acknowledging i closed TLP right after i closed mayhem lmao bad tomato

the kids @ is talking about being brown sticky stuff is u btw dont get it twisted

Yeah they did but look where that got TLP lmao 

Sorry pal but i'm not like @ who pulls his hair out everytime you quote him so I have nothing else to say to you.

white > brown @@tesco just remember that twiggy

Range "I'm gonna replace Hanu!" Grudge

lmfao i remmber when r3v told u to shut the fuck up and u obliged look a good dog

and the time rainz told u to shut the fuck up and u obliged

pretty much everytime someone says shut the fuck up u oblige lol

Range "I'm gonna replace Hanu!" Grudge

lmfao i remmber when r3v told u to shut the fuck up and u obliged look a good dog

and the time rainz told u to shut the fuck up and u obliged

pretty much everytime someone says shut the fuck up u oblige lol

can u speak up?  i can't hear brown whispers lmao 

Guest Non-biased Fight Observer

ur telling me i whisper but u recycle the same flame for iobsession

dont u have a fake party to go to

p a k i b o y s 

Yeah they did but look where that got TLP lmao 

Sorry pal but i'm not like @ who pulls his hair out everytime you quote him so I have nothing else to say to you.

Whahahahha would probably still look better than the majority of tlp while being bald lmfao.