State of the "Pure Community"

Nick Hamilton

Guys...its obviously a troll calm down lol...

prett sure its not.. this sounds like the mindset of the older players, you can even see eop members confirming it. This was the additude of everyone when i first started. The hpcs have nothing in their mind but to hack, ddos, flame people who recruit, hit in singles, and hope everyones trips are boring even their own. If you dont know this your an tomato.

prett sure its not.. this sounds like the mindset of the older players, you can even see eop members confirming it. This was the additude of everyone when i first started. The hpcs have nothing in their mind but to hack, ddos, flame people who recruit, hit in singles, and hope everyones trips are boring even their own. If you dont know this your an tomato.

Still think it's a troll even back then this was hated so I don't know where you got your influence from. This guy obviously just stated these things to see what kind of response he could get from us. Don't feed it please.

If you read my promo topic, you understand my stance on this considering i dedicated an entire section to ddosing. I certainly hate when forums get hacked, hence why I leased a portion of my dedicated servers to hosting for pure clans.. it's the best i can do.

Saved alot of work having to redo all those topics right @@James @@Soniqs ;)?

Dude stfu, you are so lost that you don't have an idea what you are talking about.

yeah man im with ya lets hope every clan made after 2k8 closes. Sounds smart legacy ill agree with you! Hope to see your closing topic soon since you disagree with me!