State of the "Pure Community"

Nick Hamilton

You seem to be somebody who is interested in the reject side of pure clanning. Speaking as an individual presently, I hope this is a troll account and topic, because if you're serious I hope you turn into a peasant main and get the fuck out of here.

Maybe choke on your lower chin rolls as you slurp up your fathers' semen.

Great topic bro, although I wouldn't include CP in the same sentence as historic clans like EoP and Fi.

thanks your the only person I have ever heard of on this website, filled with newbundle of twigss

This guy..

never heard of yah

Why do you care if you're retired? I agree about the state of the pure community but it is what it is my friend

close them all

I was hoping you would not find this site. The degree to which you lack foresight in all of your statements (if they were reified) is literally astounding. Who the hell wants to play with three clans in the entirety of this community? What kind of brown sticky stuffty stagnant/declining community would you have us play? Please just never again post anything on any community site.

never heard of yah but think of it this way it go to be only 3 clans because only the best survive. Now people legit don't even hack eachother because it might hurt the clan and they might close CAH GARBAGE! Closing clans is important for this games survival if you deserve to close you should close. way more interesting to see who is the last clan standing than it is to see what newbundle of twigs makes the next masser clan

so heres the deal a lot of these clans are newbundle of twigss that no one knows about and have zero history and needs to close. I will put a line through the clans that are not even anything but massers.

HPC's

Fatality

Final Ownage Elite

Eruption Of Pures

Corrupt Pures

MPC's

Zenith

Zerg Unit

Supremacy

Conviction

Destruction

Ascent

Leet Tactics

Blood Vikings

LPC's

Nemesis

Remedy

United Family

all of the clans that are crossed out are newbundle of twigss that have no history at all. they need to close. also lpc/mpc/hpc what the hell is this I come from a world of singles action, no multi, and only crashing can we stop separating and go back to the dam days of that?

thanks your the only person I have ever heard of on this website, filled with newbundle of twigss

never heard of yah

close them all

never heard of yah but think of it this way it go to be only 3 clans because only the best survive. Now people legit don't even hack eachother because it might hurt the clan and they might close CAH GARBAGE! Closing clans is important for this games survival if you deserve to close you should close. way more interesting to see who is the last clan standing than it is to see what newbundle of twigs makes the next masser clan

Well the reason your wonderful hpc clans died is due to all the bs that comes from your clans --

so heres the deal a lot of these clans are newbundle of twigss that no one knows about and have zero history and needs to close. I will put a line through the clans that are not even anything but massers.

HPC's

Fatality

Final Ownage Elite

Eruption Of Pures

Corrupt Pures

MPC's

Zenith

Zerg Unit

Supremacy

Conviction

Destruction

Ascent

Leet Tactics

Blood Vikings

LPC's

Nemesis

Remedy

United Family

all of the clans that are crossed out are newbundle of twigss that have no history at all. they need to close. also lpc/mpc/hpc what the hell is this I come from a world of singles action, no multi, and only crashing can we stop separating and go back to the dam days of that?

That is the reason why the hpc scene died, it's the reason why all the HPC's ended up closing.

That is the reason why the hpc scene died, it's the reason why all the HPC's ended up closing.

why do you hpc people agre with this tomato... hacking/ddosing/crashing/singles fights kills the game and makes it boring this kids whole argument is we should ddos and hit people in singles never multi rof no wonder hpcs dying

why do you hpc people agre with this tomato... hacking/ddosing/crashing/singles fights kills the game and makes it boring this kids whole argument is we should ddos and hit people in singles never multi rof no wonder hpcs dying

Im not defending hacking and ddosing but it happened 10x more pre-eoc and the hpc scene was very active,  its only people like you who failed to find a webmaster that knew what they were doing  hence ur site got hacked like 5 times, you have yourself to blame i told u to let slush host ur site.

This is broccolied why we should listen to a kid that comes out of no where. Everyone is found just fine everyone having fun it doesn't fucking matter what your clan name is and how you ok. It matters that you have fun, hey Nick kid if you saying we should close and join hpcs then buy us all membership, because I don't want to waste my time for a clan that don't even go to trips. You guys are pathetic, makes me sad that kid like him comes here and tries to kill the community and most ranks agree. Makes me sad that you guys are just all about ddos and hacking, I'm paying for this game to have fun, and km going to do soo, all the fucking hpcs stfu and go recruit if you can't pull to trips and quit complaining about Lpcs that are new and unknown. I don't even known this kid nick and I have been playing since 2005.

Im not defending hacking and ddosing but it happened 10x more pre-eoc and the hpc scene was very active,  its only people like you who failed to find a webmaster that knew what they were doing  hence ur site got hacked like 5 times, you have yourself to blame i told u to let slush host ur site.

Pre-eoc had F2P, and u are mixing around with the general population in runescape. oldschool is like a sandboxed version. What comes out can't go in

Goddamn.. I remember pming your clan leaders continuously asking if I could host.. then 1 month later you guys got hacked yet again and I facepalmed.. silly tbh.

Pre-eoc had F2P, and u are mixing around with the general population in runescape. oldschool is like a sandboxed version. What comes out can't go in

Goddamn.. I remember pming your clan leaders continuously asking if I could host.. then 1 month later you guys got hacked yet again and I facepalmed.. silly tbh.

yes we got hacked, but how is that a good thing for the community -,-