State of the "Pure Community"

Nick Hamilton

If you don't remember im the guy that created the Hamilton hitlist back in 08. My good friend franco told me about this site and I have been hearing terrible things about the community...

I remember back in the day pure clanning was much more competitive, if you didn't hack you were broccolied, if you didn't ddos you would close, if you recruited out of edgeville you were a masser and you got flamed for it. You people are making me pissed about the way the community has become. I see you guys actually wanting new clans to come poison what we have left with eop/cp/fi. It is a disgrace.

There are only 3 clans left that are real clans, if your one of those tryhard newbundle of twigs clans that wasn't made before 08 then you are nothing but a masser and should close. I don't appreciate what you guys have done to our childhood, there are 3 clans that remain from then. You should all close and join them, well better yet not even play most of yah cuz your new to the game.

Ddosing, hacking, not recruiting used to be what made this game competitive now its looked down upon. You used  to have to have the same people recycling in your clan and do your best to get them to come to you vs now you just stand with an auto typer and recruit easily. You used to have to fight without Ventrilo due to everyone ddosing, and the hacking was always being done. What ever happened to good ol' fassion leader board leaking.

Please for the sake of the oldschool community, close these random clans like zenith zu dr lt whatever the fuck new clans there are. It is for the good of our childhood.

You seem to be somebody who is interested in the reject side of pure clanning. Speaking as an individual presently, I hope this is a troll account and topic, because if you're serious I hope you turn into a peasant main and get the fuck out of here.

Maybe choke on your lower chin rolls as you slurp up your fathers' semen.

I was hoping you would not find this site. The degree to which you lack foresight in all of your statements (if they were reified) is literally astounding. Who the hell wants to play with three clans in the entirety of this community? What kind of brown sticky stuffty stagnant/declining community would you have us play? Please just never again post anything on any community site.

I was hoping you would not find this site. The degree to which you lack foresight in all of your statements (if they were reified) is literally astounding. Who the hell wants to play with three clans in the entirety of this community? What kind of brown sticky stuffty stagnant/declining community would you have us play? Please just never again post anything on any community site.

+1 rofl

You seem to be somebody who is interested in the reject side of pure clanning. Speaking as an individual presently, I hope this is a troll account and topic, because if you're serious I hope you turn into a peasant main and get the fuck out of here.

Maybe choke on your lower chin rolls as you slurp up your fathers' semen.

gud mediator is gud xd

Cannot put it better myself.

Aren't you that newbundle of twigs that tried to make a name for himself on clan warfare but was brutally rejected by 95% of the community?

You should just stick to posting on those other "community" websites that are harvesting ips man, you'd be more welcome there.