Invictus in Operation SK very ded - Ft. IMPERIAL/TLH/SK/F

Pun

SK > IV

You are an embarrassment to the pure community! Getting cleared by an LPC when you are an MPC clan.

IV JUST A BUNCH OF tomatoS THEY HIT CLANS WITH 15 CB LOWER AVERAGE AND CLAIM THEIR CLAN IS LPC WORTHY?

NO ONE LIKES YOU

this coming from doddsy, the kid from sk who has 40+def????? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL FUCK OFF brown sticky stuffTER 

I mean you peaked at 38 67 average cb people

While other LPCs peaked at 20-25 56- cb average people

You shouldn't have expected anything else lol. 

While Impact, SF, Envy and Collision were open, everyone wanted to be 75 cb cap. Now LPCs are looking for 65cb cap.

yea and thats my point, we as the longest standing lpc set the standard, its not our fault if no one is up to it? they should pull up their big boy pants and grind, just like we did, rather than being a bunch of incompetent, lazy brown sticky stuffters lmfao 

SK > IV

You are an embarrassment to the pure community! Getting cleared by an LPC when you are an MPC clan.

IV JUST A BUNCH OF tomatoS THEY HIT CLANS WITH 15 CB LOWER AVERAGE AND CLAIM THEIR CLAN IS LPC WORTHY?

NO ONE LIKES YOU

our avg is 67. so ur all 52s? but ur also all tanks? cant say im tracking

We cleared you today ! GF. Your clan is an mpc snipe unit

Rune scims, that is great banter :)

@@Bowsz free rune scims ? Wow just quit life mate

u need to leave before you embarrass urself. im trying to help you here. or you can keep bumping our topic and make ur clan look worse than they already are. balls in ur court buddy

Syra isn't with us anymore :P and We just heard you guys were trying to DDOS me! That's not cool :/

You are aware that Dave got ddosed aswell? Did we accuse you of it? Naw, cuz everyone know Wich clan it is that is doing this brown sticky stuff in the lpc scene

I mean you peaked at 38 67 average cb people

While other LPCs peaked at 20-25 56- cb average people

You shouldn't have expected anything else lol. 

While Impact, SF, Envy and Collision were open, everyone wanted to be 75 cb cap. Now LPCs are looking for 65cb cap.

true i agree but since we been in the scene the longest don't you think other clans should step up? The cb diff is big but at the time same its cuz you guys won't train pray or lvl lol not our fault.