Invictus in Operation SK very ded - Ft. IMPERIAL/TLH/SK/F

Pun

Not to be rude , but you dont even try 2 listen to the clanning scene, "move up to the mpc" , that's were you belong , fighting clans with a 50-60 combat cap..is easy when you're 7-20 lvls ahead we get that.

our avg cb is 67 lil guy

can confirm your new l0l

Why aren't we training up? if we''d all be 65+ cb the LPC scene would've been dead in a couple of weeks, PS Watch our aftermath vid @ the tlh forums, lost 1 fight today..that counts as not trying hard enough i'd guess.

ye u right makes much more sense to team or to bring mpc accounts and tanks ty 4 good debate 

imma guess you started clanning @ 2k13?

, 3-4 years ahead ty.

i started clanning this year whats ur point fam 

50 TO 60 cmb cap clans ~aka LPC atm

50 CMB ~ u got lv 70's + in ur clan,

60 CMB ~ 67 CMB average -+ 7 = 67 (u got 7-20 lvls on us) posted that.

Makes sense?

Anyway Gj @@Dave @@Bowsz @ indi @@Pun

thanks i know we are good and no it don't make sense since you  steped into the since not even a ( week ) ago you decide 2 agree with other clans on the cb cap can confirm xlpc is like 40-60 lpc is like 60-75

thanks i know we are good and no it don't make sense since you  steped into the since not even a ( week ) ago you decide 2 agree with other clans on the cb cap can confirm xlpc is like 40-60 lpc is like 60-75

hes confused its okay

Did i say that the cb cap in the LPC = 40-60? no, i  just said u guys are overlvled af, and get cocky when u win vs a bunch of 50's , dont shake irl (you spelled scene wrong)

never said u did but u agree its wrong? brown sticky stuff like that kills the lpc scene right?

Yes, its wrong (but u teamed with SK&IMP) ye we know.

Did i say that the cb cap in the LPC = 40-60? no, i  just said u guys are overlvled af, and get cocky when u win vs a bunch of 50's.

YOU THINK WE TEAMED WITH SK+IMP WHERE HAVE U BEEN THE PAST MONTH YOU DUMB FUCKING TOFU HOLY FUCK YOU'RE DUMB

Did i say that the cb cap in the LPC = 40-60? no, i  just said u guys are overlvled af, and get cocky when u win vs a bunch of 50's.

l00l0l0l0l0l0 team with sk and imp? u may say ur not new but ur acting like it we dont team with anyone especiall not brown sticky stuff Kids or chimperial.............but hey if u do have a problem looks like u should be focusing sk and fallen like we do :) 

YOU THINK WE TEAMED WITH SK+IMP WHERE HAVE U BEEN THE PAST MONTH YOU DUMB FUCKING TOFU HOLY FUCK YOU'RE DUMB

LMFAO , mb ment 2 type WE.. lmao :/

l00l0l0l0l0l0 team with sk and imp? u may say ur not new but ur acting like it we dont team with anyone especiall not brown sticky stuff Kids or chimperial.............but hey if u do have a problem looks like u should be focusing sk and fallen like we do :)

LMFAO, mb ment 2 type WE.. l0l

L2read, "we" as tlh, broccoli.

u also l2read, "we " as tlh broccoli, we teamed up once , in a month we've been out.. stop posting random brown sticky stuff,

NO WORRIES BRO, GET LUBED UP THO CAUSE IM COMIN FOR THAT ASS