Invictus in Operation SK very ded - Ft. IMPERIAL/TLH/SK/F

Pun

We got 1v2'd/1v3'd all day, btw dont get me wrong..I still respect you guys, but i dont think you guys know WHY we did it.

i dont think u know what u got urself into teaming with a bunch of brown sticky stuffters. you can apologize and we'll forget it ever happened.

i dont think u know what u got urself into teaming with a bunch of brown sticky stuffters. you can apologize and we'll forget it ever happened.

Not to be rude , but you dont even try 2 listen to the clanning scene, "move up to the mpc" , that's were you belong , fighting clans with a 50-60 combat cap..is easy when you're 7-20 lvls ahead we get that.

We got 1v2'd/1v3'd all day, btw dont get me wrong..I still respect you guys, but i dont think you guys know WHY we did it.

funny i had respect for you as well  didn't aim for you on your opening day but that respect is long gone

Not to be rude , but you dont even try 2 listen to the clanning scene, "move up to the mpc" , that's were you belong , fighting clans with a 50-60 combat cap..is easy when you're 7-20 lvls ahead we get that.

then train up? we set the standard as longest standing, uncontested #1lpc....................................if u have to team with others or speed dial tanks or suck mpc dick to compete then it sounds like u arent trying hard enough lol

why did u do it then? tbh it wouldnt surprise me if the imperial/cd members in ur clan cried til they got what they wanted 

our avg cb is 67 lil guy

tbh i'd rather fight lpcs 1v3 then get ragged by tanks all day (like what SK is trying to do to us, but to a much bigger extent)

then train up? we set the standard as longest standing, uncontested #1lpc....................................if u have to team with others or speed dial tanks or suck mpc dick to compete then it sounds like u arent trying hard enough lol

why did u do it then? tbh it wouldnt surprise me if the imperial/cd members in ur clan cried til they got what they wanted 

Why aren't we training up? if we''d all be 65+ cb the LPC scene would've been dead in a couple of weeks, PS Watch our aftermath vid @ the tlh forums, lost 1 fight today..that counts as not trying hard enough i'd guess.