Invictus in Operation SK very ded - Ft. IMPERIAL/TLH/SK/F

Pun

Syra isn't with us anymore :P and We just heard you guys were trying to DDOS me! That's not cool :/

well i mean we dont fuck around with ddosing or irl leaking or any of that brown sticky stuff so naw 

LMFAO , mb ment 2 type WE.. lmao :/

LMFAO, mb ment 2 type WE.. l0l

so u teamed with sk and fallen? im confused now what are u trying to say

Syra isn't with us anymore :P and We just heard you guys were trying to DDOS me! That's not cool :/

LMFAO i wonder why srya left you brown sticky stuff tomatos i don't ddos and no one in invictus does stop trying to get us banned bundle of twigsgot

WHY WOULD ANYONE PAY UP TO A CLAN WHO CANT EVEN HIT THEM. I DONT THINK THATS HOW THAT WORKS LIL MAN. GET BETTER AND TRY AGANN.

aye imperial we'll pay you back with invictus daddy dick dont worry x 

bowsz greuter and dave are too cauliflower to know how to ddos

Wouldn't be surprised if LPCs stop fighting you

fighting? they scrap with us, they have no will, no honour, no patience tbh its brown sticky stuff right now compared to the days of impact, sf, envy, collision.........its just weak asf right now no clan wants to compete so they team or they bring tanks or call mpcs

fighting? they scrap with us, they have no will, no honour, no patience tbh its brown sticky stuff right now compared to the days of impact, sf, envy, collision.........its just weak asf right now no clan wants to compete so they team or they bring tanks or call mpcs

I mean you peaked at 38 67 average cb people

While other LPCs peaked at 20-25 56- cb average people

You shouldn't have expected anything else lol. 

While Impact, SF, Envy and Collision were open, everyone wanted to be 75 cb cap. Now LPCs are looking for 65cb cap.

SK > IV

You are an embarrassment to the pure community! Getting cleared by an LPC when you are an MPC clan.

IV JUST A BUNCH OF tomatoS THEY HIT CLANS WITH 15 CB LOWER AVERAGE AND CLAIM THEIR CLAN IS LPC WORTHY?

NO ONE LIKES YOU

did you get 10 post count for this poor banter you fucking random, get out of here you dumb tofu your clans ded, watch the vids.

You are a fucking embarassment to the clanning scene with all the mains you bring you fucking spastic. XL v2