Invictus in Operation SK very ded - Ft. IMPERIAL/TLH/SK/F

Pun

yes

Pony don't worry I got this Indi you have coke in your nose and Dave did not show show upto karaoke I like cats. Ok a pony I got your back you won that argument there jaguar retune what I typed ok

Pony don't worry I got this Indi you have coke in your nose and Dave did not show show upto karaoke I like cats. Ok a pony I got your back you won that argument there jaguar retune what I typed ok

r u cauliflower

Yeh you better be you car fucker I knew you did that I was wanting to make you jealous cause I wanted you to think Sheila's exhaust was inside me

i'm inside you but please dont use my first name on sharkbrew dad

i'm inside you but please dont use my first name on sharkbrew dad

Pony wtf I on bout r u drunk or just cauliflower I think you need calm down with that incest stuff you mad I am not role playing your daddy I do not want kids with you u sick fuck I love you but you crossed the line on that one boy I am not doin sexual role playboy u

If you're saying i care enough about runescape to "hit you offline" or leak your ip is a joke. im actually laughting irl

he was clearly asking you a question cause one of ur own members pretty much said he hit him offline. no one is accusing u personally

Pony wtf I on bout r u drunk or just cauliflower I think you need calm down with that incest stuff you mad I am not role playing your daddy I do not want kids with you u sick fuck I love you but you crossed the line on that one boy I am not doin sexual role playboy u

Are you okay?

If you're saying i care enough about runescape to "hit you offline" or leak your ip is a joke. im actually laughting irl

Stop bumping your topic. No1 in Fallen is ddosing Dave. 

umm? you still didn't answer the question buddy is he in fallen? im sure he is and hes ranked answer the question tofu  @@Chalu

dc729fb197befdbc396253cb2f6a00bd.png