[T]he [L]ast [H]ope | 3 hour Midweek |

DreTheOBJ

If we mpc then you are mpc too

can you give that extra chromosome to someone else dude?

Your clan is level 70s fighting 50s. And then flaming them for losing, when you kill 5 people and can't attack anyone else.

We often meet you in lvl 5-10 wild where you can't even hit any of us. So emberassing.

LPC is 40-59 know your place and go fight your level clans at MPC times. God bless... Your leaders must be new to clanning.

I'd like to see you fight @ tbh they're level 75s going out LPC times as well, I bet you're getting dicked when they start going out again

So prepare your anus son and buy some returning sets

can you give that extra chromosome to someone else dude?

Your clan is level 70s fighting 50s. And then flaming them for losing, when you kill 5 people and can't attack anyone else.

We often meet you in lvl 5-10 wild where you can't even hit any of us. So emberassing.

LPC is 40-59 know your place and go fight your level clans at MPC times. God bless... Your leaders must be new to clanning.

I'd like to see you fight @ tbh they're level 75s going out LPC times as well, I bet you're getting dicked when they start going out again

So prepare your anus son and buy some returning sets

My bad, i forgot the "SK" i meant to say if we are mpc then so are SK, i know fallen is 50s relax dude, u need to take a break from the Game if you getting this heated from a comment

Do you mean Strike Team? Our main issue comes with being gmt+2 based, by the time other clans come out it's 2am by our local time.

Feel free to hit up any of our clan ranks though :)