EOP vs Fi (2-0)

Cronic

We originally had a prep set up vs Final Ownage Elite unfortantely come prep time, they were only able to pull 4... I'd be cautious about setting up preps with them in the future! Instead I went ahead and pm'd the boys over @ Fi who just happened to be doing inners w/ 20. They wanted to do their inners first, we said no problem and did inners of our own.

mWCRYpm.png

After inners Fi took about 25 mins trying to get 20 people which they eventually did.

Nish:

Floor:

Round 1 -
Starting - EoP: 18 / Fi: 18
Ending - EOP: 7 / Fi: 0

Round 2 -
Starting - EoP: 20 / Fi 20
Ending - EoP: 12 / Fi: 0

They didn't want a round 3.

xG5DQaR.png

pb9PWlh.png

www.eop-rs.com

Fatality isn't so invincible anymore. Keep up the progress EoP.

Fatality have never been invincible, all they've ever had is numbers and stats on everybody, now all there people are leaving for there nemesis baby pure clan and everybody is catching up (CP have a 94.85 cb average, thats better than fi's i think) fi are going back to where they belong, in the dirt.

Fatality have never been invincible, all they've ever had is numbers and stats on everybody, now all there people are leaving for there nemesis baby pure clan and everybody is catching up (CP have a 94.85 cb average, thats better than fi's i think) fi are going back to where they belong, in the dirt.

+Member of Leet Tactics

thats all I have to say about you. no flame but rlly? lt?

+Member of Leet Tactics

thats all I have to say about you. no flame but rlly? lt?

why are you trying to flame me back when your not even in fatality?

Lol?

Lt fucking smash destruction you absolute broccoli, go eat more cake you little spastic. You follow around a guy who fucking doxed you, maybe dr could compete if they pulled above 11

still waiting on cp to prep eop =/

when in a 7v7 2 people get hit off and you ddos for such a little win, all we can do is imagine how many people would get hit off in a 25v25 (if you can pull to that)

why are you trying to flame me back when your not even in fatality?

Lol?

Lt fucking smash destruction you absolute broccoli, go eat more cake you little spastic. You follow around a guy who fucking doxed you, maybe dr could compete if they pulled above 11

when in a 7v7 2 people get hit off and you ddos for such a little win, all we can do is imagine how many people would get hit off in a 25v25 (if you can pull to that)

your a proud 13 year old elite of cp? XD

proud ex bullied asian of carnage.

right...

now dont get smashed this weekend , i mean after your 15 man prep pull lmfaolmfaolfnalmfmoalmfoalmflanflnalnfoalmfao

easy

thnx

I wouldn't get too ahead of yourself.