SK Saturday trip - The last clan standing.

Aaronn

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no all ded

0 fucks given btw paying his own money for members damn he's loyal fam hit him up if you need that 200k

Gj today boys only competition is fallen rest of these brown sticky stuffters have to 3v1 to still get cleared lmfao.

Thats the kind of person i want in my clan, hes a normal member and hes offering his own pixels to help the clan respect.

when u try and spread propaganda use a cape counter pls they fell in on us in their cape kinda like how sk and fallen and cabbage damage and imperial have been teaming for the past month lmfao.......if u want a clean 1 vs 1 we are still waiting for u to post a ml so we can declare on u since ur still hiding behind 'cb caps' for preps lmfao 

when u try and spread propaganda use a cape counter pls they fell in on us in their cape kinda like how sk and fallen and cabbage damage and imperial have been teaming for the past month lmfao.......if u want a clean 1 vs 1 we are still waiting for u to post a ml so we can declare on u since ur still hiding behind 'cb caps' for preps lmfao 

Dont need to declare, 70cb cap no overs or overs on if you really must  and prep us? if we have so many people over 70 combat call our bluff and accept? LMFAO quit your crying

Bored of going out to pk and losing?

Join SK Today

Teamspeak - skclan.teamspeak3.org

Forums - http://sk-rs.com/

just join us

you seem heated brown sticky stuffvictus. why you mad? cause you got cocked on your mpc trip too?

go ahead dumbass you claim your LPC when over 3/4 your kids are 70=+ combat, SK's trying to pull the bullbrown sticky stuff cards your playing, go cry more broccoli. again you prove my point.

How are you gonna talk brown sticky stuff when you bring imp with you and they are 80+ and we still put up a fight against both of you. Lmfao stop whining its a game

Yep my character is now. It's there for the MPCs whom PK at LPC times. However I have a LPC character in the making

L0L

How are you gonna talk brown sticky stuff when you bring imp with you and they are 80+ and we still put up a fight against both of you. Lmfao stop whining its a game

L0L

You wish kid, so now you're gonna cry because you put your big jewish nose's into the MPC scene with your MPC Combats (That tends to piss people off incase your dumbass cant do the simple math) and they want revenge (Great logic, you're sounding more ignorant by the minute), and you talk brown sticky stuff on a clan with no overheads when you clear them (good lord i hope a MPC clan with 50/60 Attack and 80+ stats with 44/43 prayer can clear a bunch of 55's without overheads, if not your just absolute garbage.) once again kid you're in my ball park and you're just giving me more ammo for my arsenal, so why dont you go comment on your own Saturday Topic here on Sharkbrew. Ohh wait you dont have one, ohh wait let me just link rage's topic here for you.

You wish kid, so now you're gonna cry because you put your big jewish nose's into the MPC scene with your MPC Combats (That tends to piss people off incase your dumbass cant do the simple math) and they want revenge (Great logic, you're sounding more ignorant by the minute), and you talk brown sticky stuff on a clan with no overheads when you clear them (good lord i hope a MPC clan with 80+ stats and 44/43 prayer can clear a bunch of 55's without overheads, if not your just absolute garbage.) once again kid you're in my ball park and you're just giving me more ammo for my arsenal, so why dont you go comment on your own Saturday Topic here on Sharkbrew. Ohh wait you dont have one, ohh wait let me just link rage's topic here for you.

You're whining about prayer oh wait you can get that not hard l0l you guys are just lazy to get up there. We have been waiting for competition for months so don't be whining 

You're whining about prayer oh wait you can get that not hard l0l you guys are just lazy to get up there. We have been waiting for competition for months so don't be whining 

you're whining about mpc's. you're brown sticky stuff clan has no quality to compete at their level. Next Excuse Please  :)