grats supremacy on #1 f2p pure clan

sup kyle

Os1J1GG.png

pucker up buttercup

considering every clan starved eachother and didn't even get the amount of preps needed i guess you can enjoy your win by default lol

thats also like winning a gold medal in the special olympics, a championship in the minor leagues, etc.

I didn't even crack a smirk reading this

plain, unemotion

ty

im glad you took my post seriously, as it is meant to be taken that way

ty

P.S. if EOP or CP believe they can take down the #1 pure clan in the wilderness feel free to come out next saturday main-free we will gladly destroy you in like 4 seconds if we're not trying, 3 seconds if we try. prove me wrong.

honestly, soup, this is too easy. Like its not even fun.

if I was getting bullied about how terrible and irrelevant my brown sticky stuff clan that I was tryharding for I'd probably have a bad time too. keep making cauliflower ass comments and we'll keep treating you like the butch you are

if u thought my post was aggressive just wait bro im not even hard lmao my cock is like 25% rock

:popcorn:

can't wait

if I was getting bullied about how terrible and irrelevant my brown sticky stuff clan that I was tryharding for I'd probably have a bad time too. keep making cauliflower ass comments and we'll keep treating you like the butch you are

keep thinking for 10 minutes to make a reply

autism strong with this one innit

considering every clan starved eachother and didn't even get the amount of preps needed i guess you can enjoy your win by default lol

thats also like winning a gold medal in the special olympics, a championship in the minor leagues, etc.

im glad you took my post seriously, as it is meant to be taken that way

ty

P.S. if EOP or CP believe they can take down the #1 pure clan in the wilderness feel free to come out next saturday main-free we will gladly destroy you in like 4 seconds if we're not trying, 3 seconds if we try. prove me wrong.

im literally gonna cum in a bag and slap u in the mouth with it bro