can someone explain to me why there is a cb cap in mpcs

sup kyle

plz answer question xd

or move up and fight the supreme gods u fukn pussies l0l

every clan brings 30 mains+ but the medium combat cap doesnt work since u all get hit by mains at lvl 20 lol, kinda pointless

ill likely be purging the mpc community soon good luck pals l0l

Pre-EOC there was no separation since HPCs still had lower levels which made it okay for an "Mid Pulling Clan" to face off against a "High Pulling Clan". Clans had larger variety of cb levels.

Now, why would anyone want to fight a clan who brings 50 mains and their "pures" are 105-111 cb with 30+ def.

Makes no sense tbh, and it is rather obvious why MPCs wouldn't want/need to move up.

yes but clans bring mains and then mpcs complain about mains but the point of the cb cap is to avoid mains isnt it

Yes but the mains would stop If cd would stop using propoganda to bring 50 mains on weekends, The only reason there are mains in the MPC bracket IS because of CD. It's not hard to see this... to be honest, once critical damage officially stops coming to saturday and sunday trips, there would be little to no mains out on MPC trips.

this is supremacy we're dealing with nothing is obvious everything must be explained, in great detail.

photo-5240.jpg

Yes but the mains would stop If cd would stop using propoganda to bring 50 mains on weekends, The only reason there are mains in the MPC bracket IS because of CD. It's not hard to see this... to be honest, once critical damage officially stops coming to saturday and sunday trips, there would be little to no mains out on MPC trips.

yea but mains shouldnt even effect you guys but im pretty sure all mpcs bring hpc accounts and are like all 95s in addy anyway lol

like ruin just declared a 96 cb cap 30- def cap fullout, sounds like mpc to me rofl

photo-5240.jpg

yea but mains shouldnt even effect you guys but im pretty sure all mpcs bring hpc accounts and are like all 95s in addy anyway lol

like ruin just declared a 96 cb cap 30- def cap fullout, sounds like mpc to me rofl

Thing is in MPC you find people who are 70-75 cb with 1 def and maximum of 90-94~ cb with 39 def in the wildy. Impact was mostly 1 def while they were opened. 

HPC is all 102(I'd say 105)-111 cb with 39 def as a standard. 

111cb 39 def vs a 75 1 def makes a big difference.

photo-5240.jpg

True, You guys should start coming out MPC times, lead by example and bring the other HPCs with you,The only thing is it  would force ruin to close into CP and imperial to close aswell, but it would give clans more action on weekends instead of everyone sitting nowhere waiting for hits, or crashing clean 1v1s for the sake of " bullying " or their rivalry.

Thing is in MPC you find people who are 70-75 cb with 1 def and maximum of 90-94~ cb with 39 def in the wildy. Impact was mostly 1 def while they were opened. 

You also have a point there.

I miss pre-eoc clanning, can we just go back to all clans going out at the same time? since every single MPC brings mains/HPC accounts anyways? 

I remember being in pre-eoc when clans had honor and it wasn't all about having the better sharkbrew topic, instead you took pride in winning fights, and if you lost it was all good, you just had to improve.. Now it's just " holy brown sticky stuff we got smashed - let's bring mains to give us an advantage " Can we just go back to pre-eoc clanning? where there was PCL every friday, weekend trips, and other clans didn't "starve" others of clan wars events for the sake not like that clan? 

Can we just go back to the good old days? or Is it too much to ask to go back to the way of clanning that was actually respectable.

mpcs pre-eoc were never really based on combat levels, you had mpcs that had 110s etc

yes but mpcs came out with hpcs they just claimed #1 mpc so they could be considered #1 at something, p stood for pulling not pure

IR/Z were best at this so they never had to achieve more than #5 in actuality

yes but mpcs came out with hpcs they just claimed #1 mpc so they could be considered #1 at something, p stood for pulling not pure

IR/Z were best at this so they never had to achieve more than #5 in actuality

yeah that's what i was getting at. ;p

41% of our ML is considered MPC by cap standards and HPCs have 75s with 1 def as well, theyre not as common but ive prepped rage and olympus recently and both clans have like 1 70 and the rest 85+ to their preps

the only difference is amount of concentrated 30+ def (a lot of mpcs influence addy though) and attack/prayer levels which are easily gotten in days, the only thing holding MPCs back are weak leaderships or reliance on HPCs. eventually the scenes will merge and i think mpc leaders know this, so it's good they're already becoming miniature eops/cps.

41% of our ML is considered MPC by cap standards and HPCs have 75s with 1 def as well, theyre not as common but ive prepped rage and olympus recently and both clans have like 1 70 and the rest 85+ to their preps

the only difference is amount of concentrated 30+ def (a lot of mpcs influence addy though) and attack/prayer levels which are easily gotten in days, the only thing holding MPCs back are weak leaderships or reliance on HPCs. eventually the scenes will merge and i think mpc leaders know this, so it's good they're already becoming miniature eops/cps.

Op and Rage due have the highest Def Averages and Combat Averages though lol.

I for one would like the scenes to merge as it is a bit bring back a bit of nostalgia from Pre-EOC. But the current HPC is literally aids. It would be amazing if HPCs would do 100 cb capped accounts but that will not happen lol.

Op and Rage due have the highest Def Averages and Combat Averages though lol.

I for one would like the scenes to merge as it is a bit bring back a bit of nostalgia from Pre-EOC. But the current HPC is literally aids. It would be amazing if HPCs would do 100 cb capped accounts but that will not happen lol.

coincidentally Rage/Olympus are also the most ready if the scenes were to merge due to not being as reliant on HPCs as Ruin/Imperial to my knowledge (may be wrong as OP do have a lot of EOP now that i think about it).

coincidentally Rage/Olympus are also the most ready if the scenes were to merge due to not being as reliant on HPCs as Ruin/Imperial to my knowledge (may be wrong as OP do have a lot of EOP now that i think about it).

I think there are only like 5-6 EoP members in olympus atm, the rest are core members of Olympus

The merge of scenes would be counterproductive though, Imperial/Apex/Ruin will most likely close. Leaving only 2 clans who have good amount of members in CP and EOP. Their pulls would drop and in desperate times, CP/EOP would bring even more mains to cover up for the lost in opts. Making the scene worst in a pretty possible scenario.