can someone explain to me why there is a cb cap in mpcs

sup kyle

The merge of scenes would be counterproductive though, Imperial/Apex/Ruin will most likely close. Leaving only 2 clans who have good amount of members in CP and EOP. Their pulls would drop and in desperate times, CP/EOP would bring even more mains to cover up for the lost in opts. Making the scene worst in a pretty possible scenario. 

i suppose that could be assumed but i think apex would stick around for more p2p action (honestly dunno why they wouldnt move up now since hpcs do more p2p), CD is assumed to stay open, OP/Rage would stay open and who knows imperial and ruin could surprise us or merge even

eop/cp bring enough mains if they brought more i probably wouldnt even notice the difference lol

i suppose that could be assumed but i think apex would stick around for more p2p action (honestly dunno why they wouldnt move up now since hpcs do more p2p), CD is assumed to stay open, OP/Rage would stay open and who knows imperial and ruin could surprise us or merge even

eop/cp bring enough mains if they brought more i probably wouldnt even notice the difference lol

All possible scenarios...

Ah well only way to find out is if HPCs start going out at MPC F2P times. I don't really think MPCs will take the initiative and go out at HPC times.

come down to mpc times then 

Apex sticking around for p2p? what p2p do they do lol.......

plz answer question xd

or move up and fight the supreme gods u fukn pussies l0l

every clan brings 30 mains+ but the medium combat cap doesnt work since u all get hit by mains at lvl 20 lol, kinda pointless

ill likely be purging the mpc community soon good luck pals l0l

Ill beak u ohio nub ;)

Apex doesn't do p2p?

Pre-EOC there was no separation since HPCs still had lower levels which made it okay for an "Mid Pulling Clan" to face off against a "High Pulling Clan". Clans had larger variety of cb levels.

Now, why would anyone want to fight a clan who brings 50 mains and their "pures" are 105-111 cb with 30+ def.

Makes no sense tbh, and it is rather obvious why MPCs wouldn't want/need to move up.

I miss pre-eoc clanning, can we just go back to all clans going out at the same time? since every single MPC brings mains/HPC accounts anyways? 

I remember being in pre-eoc when clans had honor and it wasn't all about having the better sharkbrew topic, instead you took pride in winning fights, and if you lost it was all good, you just had to improve.. Now it's just " holy brown sticky stuff we got smashed - let's bring mains to give us an advantage " Can we just go back to pre-eoc clanning? where there was PCL every friday, weekend trips, and other clans didn't "starve" others of clan wars events for the sake not like that clan? 

Can we just go back to the good old days? or Is it too much to ask to go back to the way of clanning that was actually respectable.

lol no because back then everyone was younger and had something resembling self respect, now it's just a bunch of neckbeards who have no self worth except for their e-peens