@don

zergunit

(23:32:08) -[YO]RuneScript- *** [ LOOK THOUTH ]: [RS07] Overall 1,134 | Att 85 | Def 37 | Str 90 | HP 85 | Range 80 | Pray 70 | Mage 70 | Cook 70 | WC 57 | Fletch 30 | Fish 46 | FM 50 | Craft 41 | Smith 43 | Mine 37 | Herb 22 | Agil 85 | Thief 35 | Slay 34 | Farm 9 | RC 48 | Hunt 9

Shame to the leaders who let these guys ruin/come to events

So based off this pic, how can any "LPC's" complain about EoP and Fi changing their trip times?

lmao at these piss weak clans making excuses when in reality they have the same levels.

There in hpcs man... and thats zenith so yea.

There in hpcs man... and thats zenith so yea.

Yeah I'll agree a lot of the high levels in some clans prioritize their HPCs over there MPCs

These guys still let them come to preps and sit them over the loyal members who don't multi clan. It's unfortunate really

Then what were they doing with Zenith? Are you saying Zenith is a HPC? Or are you saying Zenith just allow randoms to come on their trips?

And I don't think this problem is confined to just Zenith.

Yes as sad as it is they allow random invites. I was saying zenith because they were an hpc and went mpc/lpc whatever u wanna call it to compete.

Then what were they doing with Zenith? Are you saying Zenith is a HPC? Or are you saying Zenith just allow randoms to come on their trips?

And I don't think this problem is confined to just Zenith.

Zenith has a different clan week in week out

Slushpuppy u see pic now if u the real nigga ban lt and zenith for being thirsty to win a prep 2v2 by bringing these kids

Someone is mad, calm your tits kid. Our cc admin got ddosed in 3rd round and couldn't kick them 2 tomatos who was with addy, our ts3 got ddosed too so we was not even using ts3 in 3rd round. Those 2 tomatos wouldn't leave and now because of that you blame us Lt+Z. It's just sad that you kids complain about a kid with addy when you have 40 people in cc to pile him and bang him. Or if one of you kids didn't ddos us this wouldn't be happening right now and we would of had a great fight. And for you kids who was saying that Foe leaders were calling and brown sticky stuff it's not true, Alex | Yuzaname was calling for 2nd round and 3rd round ya ddosed us. It's sad how you blame us for having 1 tomato kid with addy and when you kids ddos us nothing happens. I actually think DR should get banned from being in this forums for being so brown sticky stuffty and ddosing like noobs.