Fallen #1 EZ

Alien

The scene already had cancer /w EV getting 20 def into the LPC , i dont think you know whats going on buddy.

no1 gives a fuck about envy wearing mithril, its the TANKS and you teaming with CD on LPC times thats bringing the cancer in the LPC scene.

IV vs EnVy was the only clean fight of yesterday and thats where the LPC scene is right now

SK pulled 13 with 5 of them being tanks

no1 gives a fuck about envy wearing mithril, its the TANKS and you teaming with CD on LPC times thats bringing the cancer in the LPC scene.

IV vs EnVy was the only clean fight of yesterday and thats where the LPC scene is right now

SK pulled 13 with 5 of them being tanks

Why are you not mentioning Rage tanks? They were hitting Fallen and other LPCs. We went out to hit them and ended them. 

Why are you not mentioning Rage tanks? They were hitting Fallen and other LPCs. We went out to hit them and ended them. 

What about them? They didn't call us to come hit Fallen 2v1.

You had to speed dial Fallen cause you were losing to an lpc

you ragged us all the time, we even gave you a fight? go hit rage's tanks but don't come here to team with fallen man thats fucking pathetic.

and we have nothing to do with rage's tanks so why would i mention them, i havent seen them once, i know they were there though.

in the end, we have not teamed anyone while fighting other clans again.. can't say that about SK/fallen and CD...

you, rage and ruin should clean up the MPC scene, its not hard.. just drop your tanks and fight eachother as pure clans again.

you ragged us all the time, we even gave you a fight? go hit rage's tanks but don't come here to team with fallen man thats fucking pathetic.

and we have nothing to do with rage's tanks so why would i mention them, i havent seen them once, i know they were there though.

in the end, we have not teamed anyone while fighting other clans again.. can't say that about SK/fallen and CD...

you, rage and ruin should clean up the MPC scene, its not hard.. just drop your tanks and fight eachother as pure clans again.

Stop teaming with Rage then? You´re very naive if you think Rage/OP will drop the mains. A month ago we dominated Rage in a weekend where both of us had around 10 mains. It pissed them off so they brought 25 mains the next weekend and that escalated and now here we are.

I just find it funny how you are trying to blame CD for "bringing mains into lpc" when Rage were the ones who masstrained low level mains just to rag Fallen. Lol

Stop teaming with Rage then? You´re very naive if you think Rage/OP will drop the mains. A month ago we dominated Rage in a weekend where both of us had around 10 mains. It pissed them off so they brought 25 mains the next weekend and that escalated and now here we are.

I just find it funny how you are trying to blame CD for "bringing mains into lpc" when Rage were the ones who masstrained low level mains just to rag Fallen. Lol

we have a couple of members in Rage, these members have ''IIIINVICTUS''' names, a lot of people are mistaken that we team with rage because of those 4 members. We noticed that CD brought a ton of mains and fallen backs you up in MPC too, you also teamed with SK on LPC times before (even wearing same capes). This is the reason why we came out 2-3 times at MPC times to focus on CD's mains. We can have an endless discussion about who we can blame really, but that won't help the pure community either. You have any solutions or suggestions on saving the pure scenes? or is it already too late?  :mellow:

You dont seem to understand that we are not rage, we Did not call rage yesterday when you guys were Hitting us cuz we are our own clan, we want to take our own fights.

And so should fallen, but fallen had CD ragging us instead of rage tanks, called CD as soon as they saw us and that is the sad part.

And yes we do have members in rage and some of Them got invictus names and just by that you think we are rage minions only helping rage, But you are wrong my friend we have people in ruin and Olympus and had people in imperial aswell, so stop bringing your mpc drama down to lpc times.

If you lvl up new lpc accounts and join fallen that's fair enough, but brining your mpc accounts is just sad and you dont see that you are ruining the pure scene