AXIS assists CD against Rage OP IV Apex

Jezus

AXIS assists CD

LOL, first trip as a merged clan and you guys go out in CD's cape? Yeh your clan is dead before it even opened lmao. Jesus wtf is wrong with new clans nowadays hahaha. PS im not even in a mpc/lpc so im not being bias against your clan, it's just sad what it has come down to nowadays with clans having to team.

I think it's funny how people are mocking that we assisted. But didn't Rage get assistance of OP APEX IV?

The only real difference is they assisted a pure clan for the most part, you guys assisted a main clan and wore their capes on your first trip. It's just a horrible first way for your members to remember their first trip within their new clan in my opinion. That's all. :(

The only real difference is they assisted a pure clan for the most part, you guys assisted a main clan and wore their capes on your first trip. It's just a horrible first way for your members to remember their first trip within their new clan in my opinion. That's all. :(

Well the LPC scene seemed to be in that battle. We had to tag along :)

What do you expect from them? They probably can't even tie their own shoes. 

Well the LPC scene seemed to be in that battle. We had to tag along :)

The LPC was clean until you kept bringing CD to help you get a topic on Sharkbrew. 3 weeks max till you close or merge into CD. 

Seems this Axis+CD vs Iv+Rage rivalry will be a very interesting one

Axis+CD vs Iv+Rage+OP (I won´t add apex/st/eop since they were only there for the 7 hour return fight)

And to be honest 90% of the time Axis were fighting LPCs, while we were fighting Rage+OP. 

It was CD vs Rage,IV,OP,Apex  wanted to level things out a level seeming they were holding down the 4v1.

My favourite part was when CD were holding it down on corp hill and we rushed with like 50+ and just like that the fight ended, rage got fucking baited.

idk why u guys think we were teaming with rage at any point in the fight it was clearly us trying to fight u and u call cd to rush us every time ur losing the fight vs us

idk why u guys think we were teaming with rage at any point in the fight it was clearly us trying to fight u and u call cd to rush us every time ur losing the fight vs us

Yeah cause we have CD on speed dial. @@Pain hows the family bro, I'm thinking of having a Chinese later wuu2?

Yeah cause we have CD on speed dial. @@Pain hows the family bro, I'm thinking of having a Chinese later wuu2?

Eating ice cream atm (for obvious reasons) but I´m down for Chinese =]

Oh and why do people think we have time to rush an LPC when we are fighting vs 2-5 clans for 7 hours straight, lol.

It was CD vs Rage,IV,OP,Apex  wanted to level things out a level seeming they were holding down the 4v1.

My favourite part was when CD were holding it down on corp hill and we rushed with like 50+ and just like that the fight ended, rage got fucking baited.

ur a moron mate. You couldn't even manage to keep an lpc open for longer than a month and all you did was ruin a decent brand that Ray gave sk lmfao. You're a horrible rank and should really stop investing time into the game

ur a moron mate. You couldn't even manage to keep an lpc open for longer than a month and all you did was ruin a decent brand that Ray gave sk lmfao. You're a horrible rank and should really stop investing time into the game

Seem mad, I would be too if i hit LPC's and teamed with retards and it backfired on me.

Ye backfired ive been to the last 3weeks of MPC trips and overall your losing.

haha our pulls have only increased and we have the best quality in the scene, meanwhile you went from pulling 40 to pulling 15 and merging because you're a rank incapable of maintaining an LPC (lol)

haha our pulls have only increased and we have the best quality in the scene, meanwhile you went from pulling 40 to pulling 15 and merging because you're a rank incapable of maintaining an LPC (lol)

Pulls increased because of the mains CD is bringing to bully you, When I was in Rage it used to pures only l00l CD changed your whole clan legit.

Pulls increased because of the mains CD is bringing to bully you, When I was in Rage it used to pures only l00l CD changed your whole clan legit.

adapt or die moron can't say the same for your brown sticky stuff clan sk. u brought mains to only fight pures LMAO

Axis+CD vs Iv+Rage+OP (I won´t add apex/st/eop since they were only there for the 7 hour return fight)

And to be honest 90% of the time Axis were fighting LPCs, while we were fighting Rage+OP. 

lets be real for a second how did we team with rage? We had are own trip with are capes on wish i could say the same about Axis. We was forced to some what push into CD since Axis was with you. SK gets clan of the month ( BULLbrown sticky stuff)  and then they merge a day latter funny AF. @@Pain Tell me how we teamed with rage if we was focused on Axis the hole day may have looked like we helped rage but like i said since they was pussies and used your cape all day was kinda hard not 2 avoid you.

lets be real for a second how did we team with rage? We had are own trip with are capes on wish i could say the same about Axis. We was forced to some what push into CD since Axis was with you. SK gets clan of the month ( BULLbrown sticky stuff)  and then they merge a day latter funny AF. @@Pain Tell me how we teamed with rage if we was focused on Axis the hole day may have looked like we helped rage but like i said since they was pussies and used your cape all day was kinda hard not 2 avoid you.

"How did we team with rage?" They have you on speed dial, everyone knows it.

"How did we team with rage?" They have you on speed dial, everyone knows it.

if thats the case we would have put rage capes on did that happen today? don't think it did like i said wish i could say the same about axis don't get mad at us for hitting you since Axis was with you at all times in your capes get your facts right man.

if thats the case we would have put rage capes on did that happen today? don't think it did like i said wish i could say the same about axis don't get mad at us for hitting you since Axis was with you at all times in your capes get your facts right man.

You don´t need to have their capes on to hit us lol. I believe most of the time you actually rush with your own capes.