Rage Teamspeak Recording, Saturday

TBR

Again you change the subject and go to clan wars LMFAOOO you have nothing on us thats why you are dying, dont you get it???

we've pulled 35, we've pulled 90, and you think we're dying when we are pulling 70 every week? delusional. You can't kill something that cannot break

we've pulled 35, we've pulled 90, and you think we're dying when we are pulling 70 every week? delusional. You can't kill something that cannot break

Lmfao youre so delusional and you dont see that your clan is on the verge of dying. Envy teamed with everyone at their final disposal and ended up dying and closing, THIS IS THE SAME SCENARIO Niblet, open your eyes mate lmfao

thank you for agreeing but can you confirm that every clan needs to focus CD because they are 80% mains and also please confirm that this video is HIGHLY EDITED and that Olympus and Rage only bring mains because CD decided to continue to bring mains after the rivalry they had with doom (couldn't handle doom without their mains lol) ty

this is how bad CD is when they don't have the numbers to back anything up. OP and Rage would have teamed up together a long time ago if they had any brains to deal with the matter but they let it get out of hand and do some dumbass desperation brown sticky stuff. you're not going to clear mains, ever, just kill the pures and get out of there. 

NIBLET FUCKING MAD LOL GO CRY A RIVER broccoli 

this is how bad CD is when they don't have the numbers to back anything up. OP and Rage would have teamed up together a long time ago if they had any brains to deal with the matter but they let it get out of hand and do some dumbass desperation brown sticky stuff 

bro tlp died its ok

your garbage your own clan doesn't want you and you let some foreign kid who can't talk properly call for you

lmfao i've heard u call and whoppa is much better than u bro. all u do is try to sound hype when u actually just sound out of breath and desperate

go declare

u think i declare on sharkbrew lmfao? Go talk to some ranks in rage irc moron. I'd gladly partake in the perfecting of you again. hell, you'll even ddos 5 of us and still lose

Lmfao youre so delusional and you dont see that your clan is on the verge of dying. Envy teamed with everyone at their final disposal and ended up dying and closing, THIS IS THE SAME SCENARIO Niblet, open your eyes mate lmfao

?? holy brown sticky stuff u need help bro

lmfao i've heard u call and whoppa is much better than u bro. all u do is try to sound hype when u actually just sound out of breath and desperate

u think i declare on sharkbrew lmfao? Go talk to some ranks in rage irc moron. I'd gladly partake in the perfecting of you again. hell, you'll even ddos 5 of us and still lose

?? holy brown sticky stuff u need help bro

rage is ded and u cant call

this is how bad CD is when they don't have the numbers to back anything up. OP and Rage would have teamed up together a long time ago if they had any brains to deal with the matter but they let it get out of hand and do some dumbass desperation brown sticky stuff. you're not going to clear mains, ever, just kill the pures and get out of there. 

This is true, thank you for agreeing, but the past is the past, we need more clans to join in on the beating though, instead we have 2 LPCs, Ruin, and CP/FI helping CD instead of helping the pure community strive, they would rather see the pure community eventually die than help the pure clans close an actual main clan. Op and rage would have probably teamed up earlier but i believe we had a small rivalry with eachother, but yeah that doesn't excuse us for not doing it earlier seeing as CD was already teaming with other clans just to handle any other in a "1v1", There should legit be a rule on this forum where clans will not be able to post a weekend topic until they have had atleast a prep or mini every week, that would somewhat encourage CD to drop some mains, hopefully all, but I don't see that happening because they used to be a main clan in the first place. Tbh the mods/admins need to have a serious discussion about letting a clan like cd post on this site. just my opinion though

82ea6711fb4e398075d966944a82e6c5.png2cc978b72f2ced87c73c6e156ce11690.png

This is true, thank you for agreeing, but the past is the past, we need more clans to join in on the beating though, instead we have 2 LPCs, Ruin, and CP/FI helping CD instead of helping the pure community strive, they would rather see the pure community eventually die than help the pure clans close an actual main clan. Op and rage would have probably teamed up earlier but i believe we had a small rivalry with eachother, but yeah that doesn't excuse us for not doing it earlier seeing as CD was already teaming with other clans just to handle any other in a "1v1", There should legit be a rule on this forum where clans will not be able to post a weekend topic until they have had atleast a prep or mini every week, that would somewhat encourage CD to drop some mains, hopefully all, but I don't see that happening because they used to be a main clan in the first place. Tbh the mods/admins need to have a serious discussion about letting a clan like cd post on this site. just my opinion though

82ea6711fb4e398075d966944a82e6c5.png2cc978b72f2ced87c73c6e156ce11690.png

if hpc's move down they will not survive.