@CD @RAGE and the rest of the shit mpc scene

V2R

lol? ur clan closed cause it had no forums LMAO.

yea thats one of many reasons why impact closed, but isn't it embarrassing Imperial closed because of the brown sticky stuff leadership bruh your "new" leader was taking Ls left n right in the wild. who the fuck cares about a minigame, the wildy is where the action is and Imperial couldn't compete. At least Impact still pulled 50+ during our slump, you couldn't even have midweeks and you were forced to wear another clan's cape these past few weeks since you pulled below 40. also that final attempt to stay open by teaming with a lpc was embarrassing l0l

p.s this may be a life changer for you: its hella justin beiber when you try to hit on a stranger on runescape.com, i think you're better off with eharmony :)

Haha you think I'm bringing my boys from cp? Most of the Warriors I'm bringing are in main clans as I'm a retired in DF and have lots of links from the past. You better have 100 rune sets ready on your tanks boyy Btw CD was trash in the main scene lmfao please come back up so I can dookie you again. Also @@Breach giving me poor banter will just make things worse kid.

Lol, looks like ROT bullied DF so hard that the only action you have is MPC trips on 120s. You forgot what happened last time you tried to come to MPC to help your OP minions?

m6RfJEw.png

Lol, looks like ROT bullied DF so hard that the only action you have is MPC trips on 120s. You forgot what happened last time you tried to come to MPC to help your OP minions?

m6RfJEw.png

bullied? I am retired lmfao plus I have good friends in rot who know me irl aswell so they'll be brown sticky stuffting on you too. Like I said before I have many links to many different clans. I have mercenaries on dial