[V]anquish F2P Mini vs Axis | You asked for this

Ramie

Hey Smells, I mean brown sticky stuff. Look who lost. Losing every fight you've been in. 

Can't call CD for help? 

yeah ur right why would i call cd for help when i 3-0d ur brown sticky stuff clan ahahahahahahaha kyp cauliflower iv +1

gz me

Congrats, you beat us once I'll admit that. But where were you past weeks? Slumping?

Out of how many times though? This is Fallen, you merged into another clan because you were slumping. How are you going to try replying back when your clan merged? 

Congrats, you beat us once I'll admit that. But where were you past weeks? Slumping?

Out of how many times though? This is Fallen, you merged into another clan because you were slumping. How are you going to try replying back when your clan merged? 

SK merged into fallen , fallen didnt merge into SK , just to clear things up....

past weeks? slumping? i killed ur clan broccoli maybe you should check our weekend/midweek topics lmfao fallen pulled 40 on a midweek hbu

SK merged into fallen , fallen didnt merge into SK , just to clear things up....

It's the same thing, lol smh. Fallen isn't fallen anymore, it's Axis. Dumb ass' these days. 

past weeks? slumping? i killed ur clan broccoli maybe you should check our weekend/midweek topics lmfao fallen pulled 40 on a midweek hbu

Fallen isn't a clan anymore, you love dickriding Fallen bro. That clan is history, go talk about Axis before they close. Your 40 members can't even beat 20 Invictus, I'm done. 

<23:597> "Reborn | Mello Jr": LOL VANQUISH GONNA FOCUS FS THIS WEEKEND FUCK EVERY OTHER CLAN IM FOCUSING SF LOOOOOOOOOL
<23:59:15> "ï°Edjezï°": k
<23:59:18> "Reborn | Mello Jr": TANNIE GOING DOWN
<23:59:22> "ï°Edjezï°": K

thoughts on ts leak? xD

LEL. Plz focus Fs.

i already know who it is tomato idc LOOOOOOOOOOL