lol cd/ruin

Break

You forgot to mention that you're brown sticky stuff also. 

Comment back if you are brown sticky stuff, ignore if you aren't. 

im brown sticky stuff but 3-0 lmfao

@@slushpuppy @@Moni @@Kim please give him a warning for encouraging suicide ?

BABY WANTS HIS BABA???BABY WANTS HIS BABA???BABY WANTS HIS BABA???BABY WANTS HIS BABA???BABY WANTS HIS BABA???BABY WANTS HIS BABA???BABY WANTS HIS BABA???BABY WANTS HIS BABA???BABY WANTS HIS BABA???BABY WANTS HIS BABA???BABY WANTS HIS BABA???BABY WANTS HIS BABA???BABY WANTS HIS BABA???BABY WANTS HIS BABA???BABY WANTS HIS BABA???BABY WANTS HIS BABA???BABY WANTS HIS BABA???BABY WANTS HIS BABA???BABY WANTS HIS BABA???BABY WANTS HIS BABA???BABY WANTS HIS BABA???BABY WANTS HIS BABA???BABY WANTS HIS BABA???BABY WANTS HIS BABA???BABY WANTS HIS BABA???BABY WANTS HIS BABA???BABY WANTS HIS BABA???BABY WANTS HIS BABA???

klol ur p2p trips are gonna start ending in 5 minutes like the last time u tried camping my clan in f2p, im sure your ranks wouldnt want that happening again, last chance, big boy

Lmao you think I give a fuck. I'll be there on my main at everyone of your trips with a squad of mains. I wasn't involved in the last one but believe me I don't off

The majority of the Mpc members have 20 def, but yes there are certainly lots of addy daddies

20 def is not cancer to monk robes, and every clan has some addy

Your clan simply brings rune tanks because you have poor quality, no other reason. You can keep acting like it's because of some kids with addy but the whole community is well aware how bad your clan actually is. You actually caught Stockholm syndrome because cd bullied your previous clan so hard. You're a pussy.

When was the last time you went on a MPC trip?

Most MPCs 20 def lmfao