Critical Damage Sunday: Steamrolling The Alliance

Zeke & Friends

Not really sure what you are trying to achieve at this point anymore. I believed at some point clans would notice how bad the scene is at the moment and work towards an intermedium, but it appears the scene will continue as it is.

All CD is doing is killing The MPC scene quicker. Rage and Op are the only clans that can give CD costant wildy competition yet CD seems to have its main goal in closing them.

If you do "close Rage/Op" (which I do not see happening at the moment), what next? Turn the mains to Apex and ST since they at some point helped Op/Rage?

If your plan is to kill the scene, then just make it clear. Don't play the "we will drop the mains when we close both Op and Rage" since there won't be enough competition left without them. Your other choice is going HPC: you will notice the amount of mains and bring all of the mains you had before to fight HPCs, which would go against what you originally said...

Not really sure what you are trying to achieve at this point anymore. I believed at some point clans would notice how bad the scene is at the moment and work towards an intermedium, but it appears the scene will continue as it is.

All CD is doing is killing The MPC scene quicker. Rage and Op are the only clans that can give CD costant wildy competition yet CD seems to have its main goal in closing them.

If you do "close Rage/Op" (which I do not see happening at the moment), what next? Turn the mains to Apex and ST since they at some point helped Op/Rage?

If your plan is to kill the scene, then just make it clear. Don't play the "we will drop the mains when we close both Op and Rage" since there won't be enough competition left without them. Your other choice is going HPC: you will notice the amount of mains and bring all of the mains you had before to fight HPCs, which would go against what you originally said...

CD does what CD wants, but know that CD never started the ragging with mains shtick. We got tired of OP and Rage having no honor so we fought fire with fire, now these 2 brown sticky stuff clans team up with each other and break in less than an hour lmfao.

Its cd vs everyone, rage/op knew they were committing suicide trying to take us on. They wanted this

no nope and negative

not sure what happens after op and rage die, we'll get to that when it comes(v soon)

ze world is our oyster homie. if we want it, we could easily go hpc and mangle the lot of them. done it before and well do it again dam it!!!!!!

btw who had idea to try and fight us in gdz? Stupidest move ive seen in a while lol

these noobs in op and rage think the tactic of using mains at gdz is their ally..

they merely adopted the this tactic...

we were born as mains, moulded in gdz....we didnt start using pures till last year

NO ONE WILL EVER OUT-MAIN US YA SILLY NOOBS