Invictus Slumps Axis FT. CD/A/VQ/BP

Pun

30 to 68 rll quick, hows EV lmfao? ... did hassan join you boys?

I can let you know that we gave Hassan one chance in invictus like 2 months ago, he left cuz we didnt autorank him like you Did, and now he is not welcome to invictus anymore, but keep believing in any lie you can come up with if that makes you sleep at night :)

Not sure why you're tagging all these peeps I left on good terms, I understand alot of then talk brown sticky stuff but that makes the rivalry fun

Someone's gotta make sure they're OK when axis closes I hope they have somewhere to go, mayb u could recruit them like u did boolin bro

I didn't recruit anyone I told my Judgement guys I was leaving

But boolin told me u told him u were gonna leave and that u should come with him to lt? They seem cool so hopefully brown sticky stuff goes well for u and once more, congratulations on another rank leaving the brown sticky stuff show of axis

But boolin told me u told him u were gonna leave and that u should come with him to lt? They seem cool so hopefully brown sticky stuff goes well for u and once more, congratulations on another rank leaving the brown sticky stuff show of axis

"If you wanted to come, thats up to you guys"

@ u saved all of ur members now that u sparked it the avalanche of leaving posts are coming and they can finally rediscover pure clanning, proud of u bro

Well I'm a main now, 45 def. Getting 70 attack then finishing my last 2 range levels off then back to def. Going to PVM, it's a funny line up, ex SK and ex xL ranks corp together :)

Well I'm a main now, 45 def. Getting 70 attack then finishing my last 2 range levels off then back to def. Going to PVM, it's a funny line up, ex SK and ex xL ranks corp together :)

Hahaha nice man yeah the world's a funny place, but glad you're having fun bro feel free to pop into our pub cc for a chat any time

gg

Gg was a fun 2 week rivalry lmfao ww2 reenactment nearly complete