Critical Damage Vs Ruin F2P Prep 3-0 | #1 Matched

Zeke & Friends

LOL THANKS FOR CONFIRMING THAT CD KNOWS THEIR PLACE AND REALIZING THAT OLYMPUS IS #1 MATCHED :P NOW HOW ABOUT YOU ASK US FOR A PREP ON IRC  AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT ON SB LOL!

Nope, you guys had a nice streak in clan wars  i'm not a brain dead like you are i can acknowledge things but you guys fell off hard you're at the bottom of the chain scrapping it out with Apex for dead last, you either gonna challenge us or keep ducking us it's that simple  :D

you can only bring in new members cause no one with actual clanning experience would ever join your brown sticky stuff clan because its on the verge of dying and if imp wanted to mass join so what? theyre part of the cd community just as much as any1 else in cd , dont get mad that no one wants to join a brown sticky stuff clan like op and after we close rage ur next l00000l just try not to close b4 our main focus becomes op

LOL YEAH DON'T FORGET TO MENTION YOUR SUP/FI/CP AND RUIN/AXIS/ YOUR MAINS THAT ALL LICK ON UR BALLS SO THEY CAN GET UR brown sticky stuff MAINS TO GO ON THEIR HPC TRIPS LOL COME AT US ONCE U CD HAS SOME QUALITY, NOT ONCE YOU GET IMPERIAL/SUP TO PREP US IN YOUR CAPES LOL!

Nope, you guys had a nice streak in clan wars  i'm not a brain dead like you are i can acknowledge things but you guys fell off hard you're at the bottom of the chain scrapping it out with Apex for dead last, you either gonna challenge us or keep ducking us it's that simple  :D

DEAL LOL! AND ONCE YOU GUYS LOSE, I EXPECT TO SEE YOUR LEAVING TOPIC :-) CD HAS NEVER BEEN #1 ANYTHING, EVEN WHEN THEY CLOSED AS A MAIN CLAN LOL!

LOL YEAH DON'T FORGET TO MENTION YOUR SUP/FI/CP AND RUIN/AXIS/ YOUR MAINS THAT ALL LICK ON UR BALLS SO THEY CAN GET UR brown sticky stuff MAINS TO GO ON THEIR HPC TRIPS LOL COME AT US ONCE U CD HAS SOME QUALITY, NOT ONCE YOU GET IMPERIAL/SUP TO PREP US IN YOUR CAPES LOL!

DEAL LOL! AND ONCE YOU GUYS LOSE, I EXPECT TO SEE YOUR LEAVING TOPIC :-) CD HAS NEVER BEEN #1 ANYTHING, EVEN WHEN THEY CLOSED AS A MAIN CLAN LOL!

you gon keep talking ? or prep us lmao, your clan is a pussy i bet you probably need 2 weeks to mass up l0l