State of Ruin

Rage Guy

RUIN, WE WILL ALLOW YOU TO COME TO THE NICE RUNESCAPE CLAN ALLIANCE TO TEAM UP ON YOUR TEAM THAT JUST RAGGED YOU WITH 40 MAINS. WE CAN ALL BE NICE TO EACH OTHER AND LEAVE CD OUT BECAUSE THEY ARE A MEAN FULL RUNE CLAN. QUOTE THIS AND ACCEPT MY OFFER. CD DIDN'T EVEN RESPECT YOU ENOUGH TO LOG OUT MAINS. LET CD KNOW THAT REAL PURE CLANS WON'T TAKE THEIR NH FULL RUNE CLAN. WE APOLOGIZE FOR DESTROYING YOU IN OUR RIVALRY.

SINCERLEY, 

(SEE SIGNATURE)

this guy is right

Didn't Ruin have 150 on ts and pulled easily to 100v100 min fullout meanwhile you cancelled your Saturday trip to do Inners to avoid us. Lol

how u still side with a main clan that brought 40 mains in a 'clean fight' vs u is beyond me and the rest of the pure community

you sit here and flame a mpc that had the balls to fullout a hpc on their anni trip but yet you sit there with 30 op members on a trip compared to ruins 100+ lol

focus on your clan instead of trying to put the attention on another! 

we pulled 40 1-30 defence accounts to a weekend, 0 mains. Chance admites to having atleast 40 mains, Why would they even need a main unit, knowing it was only them vs ruin? And at the same time, ruin only gad 40 on their trip, and a brown sticky stuff ton of invites at the full out. Ur clueless

2b88d75afb021146323a02fe6eb50227.png

Lol

Sums it up

Both Rage and Olympus pulled ~40 1-30 defence accounts 92- combat accounts, would love to see what ruins MPC cap 1-30def account pull looks like, Same with CD. Rage and olympus have the strongest core, and it seems like the only brain in the community now... You guys keep having fun fighting a clan that wont drop their mains to fight an "ally" while i enjoy fighting pures for the few hours i get to play on the weekend.

Both Rage and Olympus pulled ~40 1-30 defence accounts 92- combat accounts, would love to see what ruins MPC cap 1-30def account pull looks like, Same with CD. Rage and olympus have the strongest core, and it seems like the only brain in the community now... You guys keep having fun fighting a clan that wont drop their mains to fight an "ally" while i enjoy fighting pures for the few hours i get to play on the weekend.

CD and Ru both pull higher amount of pures than Op does.

I agree that Rage core is strong and tight, idk bout Op.

92cb for Ru would be interesting but for CD it would be easy most likely.