Wait, so Trashtality actually lost to SUP? LMFAO.

Furious

I come on this forum for the first time in months and see this, holy brown sticky stuff lmao Fi are even worse than I imagined possible.

Expected to be honest, it's what happens when people (brown sticky stuffality in particular) decide to be bundle of twigsgots, avoid fights, ddos and hack etc.

@@Birthday and @@Halloween carrying fi to another fullout loss while being up 6 on a new clan like SUP LMFA00, clanhopping just to lose over and over l000l the dynamic duo of brown sticky stuff will still never amount to anything more than bad luck for fi LMFAO

What? Why am I being mentioned, I'm not a rank lmao

@@Birthday and @@Halloween carrying fi to another fullout loss while being up 6 on a new clan like SUP LMFA00, clanhopping just to lose over and over l000l the dynamic duo of brown sticky stuff will still never amount to anything more than bad luck for fi LMFAO

3 years open is considered new? A younger clan, but definitely not new.

Good day to be SUP

Just curious , if fatality is so ass why doesn't sup have a fullout against CP, Foe, Eop?????????? They won't win which is why they won't accept or request a fullout against them . They would rather farm wins against FI at least Fi got the balls to fight anyone honestly

Just curious , if Fatality is so ass why doesn't sup have a fullout against CP, Foe, Eop?????????? They won't win which is why they won't accept or request a fullout against them . They would rather farm wins against FI at least Fi got the balls to fight anyone honestly

If fi had the balls to fight anyone, they would accept eops fullout/prep declarations and not cancel their weekend trips l000l

If fi had the balls to fight anyone, they would accept eops fullout/prep declarations and not cancel their weekend trips l000l

Nobody wants to deal with getting hit off and hacked just to win a full-out.

Ironic that Eopiss members talking about Fi hacking/ddosing LOL

Also ironic that eop members are talking about losing up 6.

ur memories must be bad