Hpc Scene

Teboo

The Hpc clan scene is dieing as we all can see

What do you suppose we do to fix this?

In order to fix this, clans need to step up in recruiting. 

I find that the more i play on this game the more weaker clans get in process of gathering members. 

Nearly every high pure clan depends on recruiting only clanners and not actually fresh people who want to be here but no one puts the efforts in any of these clans to do so. 

So you end up with a dead scene. Its an easy fix just lazy ranks and just no commitment to making it better. 

In order to fix this, clans need to step up in recruiting. 

I find that the more i play on this game the more weaker clans get in process of gathering members. 

Nearly every high pure clan depends on recruiting only clanners and not actually fresh people who want to be here but no one puts the efforts in any of these clans to do so. 

So you end up with a dead scene. Its an easy fix just lazy ranks and just no commitment to making it better. 

Lmfao control pker back at it again with useless paragraphs

Does that pull include the 40 iv lvl 60s that couldn't touch us? broccoli your clans dieing and theres nothing you can do

Funny you bring up Imperial when opiss hasn't even achieved half the things imperial did the 5 months they were open. And you been competing the same scene for 2 years LOL

Damn so 70 strong rage, op and St warriors bullied cd down to less than half their opts by themselves? Gz pure community

move down to MPC and kill CD ty

Does that pull include the 40 iv lvl 60s that couldn't touch us? broccoli your clans dieing and theres nothing you can do

Funny you bring up Imperial when opiss hasn't even achieved half the things imperial did the 5 months they were open. And you been competing the same scene for 2 years LOL

What did they achieve? A couple dox's booters and a brown sticky stuff ton off Ls