[LPC-MPC-MAINS] SENDING RUIN BACK TO HELL LMFAO

Tannie

So Fs went main, after starting so well imo

Ahh well was a good run, adapt or die lol. LPC scene turned into the new MPC scene. 

Soniqs had us defend at maze, Fs is all 1prayer level 60s, they logged in on top of us with MPCaccounts and tanks, read the irc logs, clearly shows RU asking for us to defend maze. @@Soniqs can't compete in any scene without breaking cap

Soniqs had us defend at maze, Fs is all 1prayer level 60s, they logged in on top of us with MPCaccounts and tanks, read the irc logs, clearly shows RU asking for us to defend maze. @@Soniqs can't compete in any scene without breaking cap

Thanks for making us look good, yes we did use one of our 10 leaks to log on top of you and kill 10 members before you even realised hahahaha. pm 4 lessons

Thanks for making us look good, yes we did use one of our 10 leaks to log on top of you and kill 10 members before you even realised hahahaha. pm 4 lessons

kk gl in lpc :-), totally us having leaks when tannie literally has logs of him giving acid our loc, and of your scout "marsbar" falling in on us after he gave u locs. Holy brown sticky stuff RU is a dead clan, gz fs, t47 cape was ez win

kk gl in lpc :-), totally us having leaks when tannie literally has logs of him giving acid our loc, and of your scout "marsbar" falling in on us after he gave u locs. Holy brown sticky stuff RU is a dead clan, gz fs, t47 cape was ez win

Haha dam. exposed. Claims to have leaks but did they warn u about the 20 tanks? nope

I understand.

But when you pull 20 pures and 20 mains, that is just using MPC tactics on LPC. 5 mains could make couple MPC accounts off the LPC accounts unless the person decides not to eat. From my understanding, the MPC accounts were to hit your mains in the first place anyways; but like I said, I do not know as I was not there. 

Drop the mains, and don't fight at Gdz. Don't make LPC scene into a main war like you already made the MPC scene.

This rivalry could spark a revival to the LPC scene, or it can kill it like the MPC scene.

I understand.

But when you pull 20 pures and 20 mains, that is just using MPC tactics on LPC. 5 mains could make couple MPC accounts off the LPC accounts unless the person decides not to eat. From my understanding, the MPC accounts were to hit your mains in the first place anyways; but like I said, I do not know as I was not there. 

Drop the mains, and don't fight at Gdz. Don't make LPC scene into a main war like you already made the MPC scene.

This rivalry could spark a revival to the LPC scene, or it can kill it like the MPC scene.

Ok, this is how it went. We cleared Ruin after logging on top of them between hillz hut and sperm, cleared them all out (they literally had 3 tanks with them- We had 0, because we're a PURE LPC clan, all level 60s with 1 prayer)

Soniqs/Acid approached Tannie in IRC asking for us to defend maze for another fight, We were told to take our MPC accounts/tanks up there but keep them logged out, and if ruin rushed in with MPC accounts OR tanks, to log into ours. We were going to keep it an honorable fight, but when your clan literally doesn't bother logging into their LPC accounts to fight level 60s. then what's the point? You probably don't have any input, but tell ur braindead leader ship to not bring MPC/Tanks to fight level 60s, not going to end well, especially when they are doing it against Fs.

We want this to be a clean fun rivalry, but if ruin continues to act like CD, then things are going to get dirty (refer to Vqs apology to Fs)

gz fs gz fs

Ok, this is how it went. We cleared Ruin after logging on top of them between hillz hut and sperm, cleared them all out (they literally had 3 tanks with them- We had 0, because we're a PURE LPC clan, all level 60s with 1 prayer)

Soniqs/Acid approached Tannie in IRC asking for us to defend maze for another fight, We were told to take our MPC accounts/tanks up there but keep them logged out, and if ruin rushed in with MPC accounts OR tanks, to log into ours. We were going to keep it an honorable fight, but when your clan literally doesn't bother logging into their LPC accounts to fight level 60s. then what's the point? You probably don't have any input, but tell ur braindead leader ship to not bring MPC/Tanks to fight level 60s, not going to end well, especially when they are doing it against Fs.

We want this to be a clean fun rivalry, but if ruin continues to act like CD, then things are going to get dirty (refer to Vqs apology to Fs)

gz fs gz fs

coming soon you fake aussie, highlight of vid will be your fall in with no lpc accounts and only mpc accounts/120s

shut the fuck up nice parents

So Fs went main, after starting so well imo

Ahh well was a good run, adapt or die lol. LPC scene turned into the new MPC scene.