good god. does ruin ever learn?

trump

/discuss

ruin lost a rivalry vs op.

had to suck cd's dick to stay in the rivalry with rage, and eventually ended that relationship with cd, losing a prep to cd then to rage.

now they are trying to stick their dick in another hornets nest, known as fs a lpc clan. 

DO THESE broccolied AUSSIES EVER LEARN?

tfw u lose to a lpc 8f8660c1c30783601ad395f1c2e3f52b.png

how many clans is it you've been kicked from lol? 

we lost a rivalry to op but op pulls 30 and hasnt worn their own cape for 2 months makes sense lolmao

not our fault some broccoli wants to pipe up and make constant sharkbrew topics about us ;p his lpc will learn the hard way

we lost a rivalry to op but op pulls 30 and hasnt worn their own cape for 2 months makes sense lolmao

not our fault some broccoli wants to pipe up and make constant sharkbrew topics about us ;p his lpc will learn the hard way

you realize you wore our capes for 2 weekends straight like a month ago when you had allen in ur rank team right?

know your place irrelevant zerg unit dog

!seen ruin on sunday 

LOL U REALLY ARE TRYING TO DIG YOUR CLANS GRAVE HUH220px-Macropus_robustus.jpg

It would be an interesting move to direct a rivalry focus to a clan below their tier in pure clanning. There's a large, notable difference between LPC and MPC, so realistically it would be embarrassing to both win or lose a rivalry against an LPC as an MPC.

havent been kicked from any, sick intel.

you realize you wore our capes for 2 weekends straight like a month ago when you had allen in ur rank team right?

know your place irrelevant zerg unit dog

wow ur words over the internet really kyp'd me, ur forum name is justin beiber af tryna play off ur ugly looks as a joke l0l

It would be an interesting move to direct a rivalry focus to a clan below their tier in pure clanning. There's a large, notable difference between LPC and MPC, so realistically it would be embarrassing to both win or lose a rivalry against an LPC as an MPC.

you see they dont have the brain power to read all that, so maybe dumb it down a bit?

gz fs gz fs gz fs gz fs gz fs gz fs gz fs

^ this

and come home to fs.

wow ur words over the internet really kyp'd me, ur forum name is justin beiber af tryna play off ur ugly looks as a joke l0l

i just think it's funny that kids couldn't get over a facebook picture of me from when I was 12 but oke

u also are just not gunna adress the fact that you guys wore team 30 capes and sucked our dicks?

ye ppl released ur ugly irl and to try take the sting off of it you make fun of urself l0l victim

u want to see my current irl? droopy didn't include it cuz he looks like an ugly burn victim.

ur still ducking the fact that ruin came in t 30 capes

also the result of the Olympus Ruin rivalry was you guys pulling 55 to your 6 month anniversary trip (25 of those people being bv members)

u want to see my current irl? droopy didn't include it cuz he looks like an ugly burn victim.

ur still ducking the fact that ruin came in t 30 capes

also the result of the Olympus Ruin rivalry was you guys pulling 55 to your 6 month anniversary trip (25 of those people being bv members)

i dont give a brown sticky stuff what u look like hahahaha stop getting so defensive bro 

i just think it's funny that kids couldn't get over a facebook picture of me from when I was 12 but oke

u also are just not gunna adress the fact that you guys wore team 30 capes and sucked our dicks?