MPC's will now be considered HPC's, How do they rank in the HPC ecosystem?

Brock Lesnar

yes i agree CD is #1 mpc

cd closed aao

stick to reminiscing about your dead and gone clans buddy

AAO killed imperial. Same leaks since day fken one. And you know what? Those leaks joined cd lmfao. EOP is coming for you, and no lube will be used lmfao.

I fought CD plenty in AAO and the only thing keeping CD in the fight was the unattackable 18 opts in rune that sat around and gave the illusion that your pures werent wiped. you struggle greatly in matched opts or underdog scenarios making it blatantly obvious you depend upon large outpulls to compete using mains against pures.

don't give me paragraphs about CD when the only clan that thinks CD is good is CD themselves. at their respective peaks AAO SV and Imperial were the last MPC's of relevance - your clan makes an already bad bracket terrible and for some broccolied reason you're all proud of the fact. congrats on being the fattest crab in the bucket, you're not making it out regardless.

everything you said is irrelevant

saying this crap after the fact is easy but when your clan was open, your officials spent the first 6 months of this year appeasing our officials and sucking our cocks. clearly your clan was willing to openly side and back up cd, give us fights when you knew we had mains as long as it benefited you at the time. none of you had the balls to pipe up at the time - you just fell in line with your officials, became a slave clan for cd and just took our dick especially in our rivalry with doom

in the end aao were no different to any other clan that closed. you all failed to keep up with everyone else

if there's anything positive i am ever going to say about op and rage is that at least they're persistent little fuckers that aren't going away without a fight. garbage like aao crumbled at the first sign of adversity.

could give a rats ass if you dont think we are a good pure clan man for man or not. the fact is, we're still here and you're stuck with having to watch youtube videos of your dead clan. all of those clans you deem irrelevant(cd, op, rage, apex, ruin) funnily enough are at least still around while your clan lost out and is dead

our community is 8 years strong and has never broken, something you noobs could learn from, your 1 or 2 year old bla bla mpc that won a mini here and there can't hold a candle to that

AAO killed imperial. Same leaks since day fken one. And you know what? Those leaks joined cd lmfao. EOP is coming for you, and no lube will be used lmfao.

focus on ur xlpcs lmfao

dont worry about what the big boys are doing (cd, eop, foe, cp)

Rage will have a huge pull this weekend and will continue to destroy CD like we do every weekend. If cd doesn't bring mains (which is highly unlikely) they will have 60-70 pures. cd is absolute garbage matched with no hpc warlord calling for them it will be even worse. quote me if mad.

should be fun

honestly we can probably beat CD down 20-25 due to experience and levels but if they pull 90 and we have 50 they'll probably be above us, but idk how reliant CD was on HPC accounts and whatnot.

HPCs will have a major advantage because not only are their HPC accounts gone for the most part from MPCs, MPCs will also lose some of their experienced warrers and levels because of the HPCs.

Idk who will survive but I hope to see a lot of MPCs train their accounts to compete so we can start prepping eachother.

Would also be very cool if we saw EOP/CP/CD drop their mains but we shall see.