MPC's will now be considered HPC's, How do they rank in the HPC ecosystem?

Brock Lesnar

yes fighting 90s in rune is easier than fighting waves of 111s in addy and 120s in rune lmfao

You do realize that MPC has A brown sticky stuff TON of kids in addy that are MAXED, the only difference is the attack and prayer levels which in turn makes HPC higher combat levels.

I never knew that combat levels alone mattered in wilderness...If you're maxed, you're maxed & therefore an HPC build.

Anyways. i dont think fighting lvl 90s with 80+ def is easier than fighting lvl 111 with 39 def...

Also if a level 120 in rune can attack your MPC account then you deserve it lmfao..Most MPC fights happen below CORP area anyways so....

You put Apex and Opiss above Ruin for f2p wildy rankings? We jut forced Opiss into Rage capes and Apex into a singles trip lmao.

You should probably go ahead and change that.

I do actually think the bracket merge could be a good thing but really can't be fucked fighting 50 niggas in full addy with 39 def brown sticky stuffs just gross and not pure at all... not only that but hpc's apparently bring even more mains than mpc clans do and that isnt helping anything.

Ruin did not do brown sticky stuff lmao, RU is the exact same as Apex.

HPC F2P Wilderness Rankings (In my opinion, feel free to argue this)

#1 Eruption Of Pures

tvulsx0.png(50)

#2 Corrupt Pures

NZj83D2.png(28)

#3 Final Ownage Elite

cZWMrTn.png(30)

#4 Critical Damage/#4 Rage (Both will out pull Sup and Fi by a lot and by the time they get same cb it won't be close. Will be interesting to see 1 vs 1 instead of an alliance)

vgJsZpZ.png(9)

SVrvVXE.png(7)

#6 Supremacy

RDMZGPo.png(17)

#7 Fatality

v21GXf6.png(37)

#8 Ruin/ #8 Olympus (Similar to each other, one brings less mains. Both could pass Fi tbh if they prove it.)

KJx8UUl.png(47)

cZWMrTn.png(30)

#10 Apex

UPCRgth.png(38)

#11 Strike Team (I love these guys though lol)

ktSU4ZR.png(3)

omg he didnt

I'd be interested to here your reasons for putting Apex above Ruin And god knows why sup is #3 lol

ur fked now m9

Which is why OPiss grabbed the t9 right after the dicking Ruin gave them, right....?

Ruin is literally a snipe team and are going out at LPC times now meanwhile are in a rivalry with a clan in a lower tier than them? What does that say about your brown sticky stuff clan lmao, you guys couldn't even dick fearless so how do you expect to dick olympus.

If Rage, OP and IV continue to merge capes:

#1 EoP/CP - highest pulling HPCs right now

#2 Foe - we´ll see if they bounce back and increase their pulls, if not then CD/Sup will be contending for this spot

#3 CD/Sup - Supremacy has higher levels, while CD has a higher pull, interesting...

#4 Rage+OP+IV - will continue to pull high together, though I doubt IV wants to fight addy, we´ll see what they do

#7 Fatality - low pulls in contrast to everyone above

#8 Ruin

#9 Apex

If Rage, OP and IV go out in their own capes:

#1 EoP/CP - highest pulling HPCs right now

#2 Foe - we´ll see if they bounce back and increase their pulls, if not then CD/Sup will be contending for this spot

#3 CD/Sup - Supremacy has higher levels, while CD has a higher pull, interesting...

#4 Rage/Fatality/OP - these 3 will probably pull around the same opts each, cluster fight maybe? 

#7 Ruin - kicked multiclanners and are pulling lower now

#8 Apex 

Overall: Every clan (except Ruin and Apex) will bring mains and it will be a sight to behold! 

Ruin is literally a snipe team and are going out at LPC times now meanwhile are in a rivalry with a clan in a lower tier than them? What does that say about your brown sticky stuff clan lmao, you guys couldn't even dick fearless so how do you expect to dick olympus.

So you're saying that Apiss and Opiss got brown sticky stuff on by a snipe team? Damn, they must suck. Also nobody started any rivalry but that broccolied foreigner Tannie for no reason. Fs brought HPC accounts to a run in and had half a dozen tanks walk up and start hitting our pures 10 seconds after we logged in and they still got cleared and ended with 6 mains south of gap. I guess we didn't dick Fearless at all. Ruin still participates in MPC preps/minis/p2p fridays and saturday trips. LPC accounts were only made because everybody was scared to fight us more than twice a year and we're only chasing where the action is going so now we can also prep/mini LPC clans and participate in more PK trips and midweek events. Maybe you should finish doing your homework before posting brown sticky stuff propaganda next time.

apparently fighting 90's in rune is better 

OT: HPC's will remain dominant, CD will more than likely die out, OP/Rage will struggle to stay afloat. clans will have true representation

Love how you try to stay unbiased, yet your opinion is based on your hatred for CD. CD will die? We haven't had one single clan till now that has made us think about closing, please tell me why we would now. We're pulling 100+ every weekend, getting new applicants in everyday and are in good shape to fight anyone, please tell me what you base your thoughts on, because they sure as hell aren't facts.