MPC's will now be considered HPC's, How do they rank in the HPC ecosystem?

Brock Lesnar

I would happily put you guys top 3. Prove yourself this weekend. You might even take #2 you never know. Only put CD lower out of respect for other HPC's and because you are MPC. I tried to be as unbiased as possible.

Not gonna lie this gonna be the first interesting weekend in a long time. Mpcs was literally all about alliances and hpcs barely had any action. 

Cd will come out on top, keep dreaming.

CD takes pride in beating down b-tier clans for some reason. EOP, CP, and even SUP would slap CD in a heartbeat because the bottom line is they're truly unable to compete on their own with actual pure accounts. What makes you think an HPC clan that knows how to actually play with mains wont dick them in half a second?

Not gonna lie this gonna be the first interesting weekend in a long time. Mpcs was literally all about alliances and hpcs barely had any action. 

Yeah its going to be good. Honestly watching you guys make the entire MPC scene team up against you was entertaining as fuck. Hopefully nobody forms alliances now as every clan will basically need to start fresh with no multi clanners, probably won't happen due to eop having alot of olympus/rage in them so I expect those 3 clans to team. 

Yeah its going to be good. Honestly watching you guys make the entire MPC scene team up against you was entertaining as fuck. Hopefully nobody forms alliances now as every clan will basically need to start fresh with no multi clanners, probably won't happen due to eop having alot of olympus/rage in them so I expect those 3 clans to team. 

lmfao kinda like when you teamed with fo, sup, and fi last weekend??

expect CP vs CD+Ruin vs SUP+ FOC+FI vs EOP+RAGE+OP+APEX+ST+LPCS 

should be interesting as CP vs the world 

its gunna be just a big main war this weekend, obviously CP will come out on top

EOPiss, FOC/FI below CD XDXDXDXD

#1 Eruption of Pures

tvulsx0.png(50)

2 Final Ownage Elite

cZWMrTn.png(30)

#3 Corrupt Pures

NZj83D2.png(28)

#4 Supremacy

RDMZGPo.png(17)

#5 Critical Damage

SVrvVXE.png(7)

#6 Ruin

KJx8UUl.png(47)

#7 Fatality

v21GXf6.png(37)

#8 Apex

UPCRgth.png(38)

#9 Strike Team

ktSU4ZR.png(3)

#10 Olympus

cZWMrTn.png(30)

#11 Rage

vgJsZpZ.png(9)

pretty accurate but I'd put CD above Sup, take ST off the list, and put Fatality way, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay below anything else

expect CP vs CD+Ruin vs SUP+ FOC+FI vs EOP+RAGE+OP+APEX+ST+LPCS 

should be interesting as CP vs the world 

its gunna be just a big main war this weekend, obviously CP will come out on top

EOPiss, FOC/FI below CD XDXDXDXD

Honestly If CD beats the alliance of eop/rage/olympus this upcoming Saturday they can claim #2 pure clan they basically have been doing this anyway for the past 2 months but it will now have a third official clan in the list lmfao

HPC F2P Wilderness Rankings (In my opinion, feel free to argue this)

#1 Eruption Of Pures

tvulsx0.png(50)

#2 Corrupt Pures

NZj83D2.png(28)

#3 Final Ownage Elite

cZWMrTn.png(30)

#4 Critical Damage/#4 Rage (Both will out pull Sup and Fi by a lot and by the time they get same cb it won't be close. Will be interesting to see 1 vs 1 instead of an alliance)

vgJsZpZ.png(9)

SVrvVXE.png(7)

#6 Supremacy

RDMZGPo.png(17)

#7 Fatality

v21GXf6.png(37)

#8 Ruin/ #8 Olympus (Similar to each other, one brings less mains. Both could pass Fi tbh if they prove it.)

KJx8UUl.png(47)

cZWMrTn.png(30)

#10 Apex

UPCRgth.png(38)

#11 Strike Team (I love these guys though lol)

ktSU4ZR.png(3)