Apex v Olympus | F2P Prep | 3-0

Infliction

AnpgE6Y.png

e9xy5h.png

LmuavVi.png

We massed up 35 strong sharks today to prep Olympus in free to play, resulted in us with a 3-0 win. Thanks for the prep. 

Shoutout to @ for some motivation

https://soundcloud.com/nate-381045045/muspupu-give-great-speech
https://soundcloud.com/danmcdonald/a-mus-presidential-speech-2016/s-Jtuy7

KY0eBVr.png

Round 1:

Apex Starting: 26

Olympus Starting: 26

Apex Ending: 19

Olympus Ending: 0

Round 2:

Apex Starting: 24

Olympus Starting: 24

Apex Ending: 20

Round 3:

Apex Starting: 24

Olympus Starting: 24

Apex Ending: 19

KY0eBVr.png

Videos:

Anton

Nixon

Timz

u actually agreed lmao

out of 250 days during the week we can prep you've only manned up 11 times? fucking hell ur clan's boring

my clan has had 3 times the preps yours has had this week lol

also i'm just mocking your pathetic excuses.

1) if we always have a leak that reflects poor leadership on your part (not being able to catch leaks in 2k16 lol)

2) how does the 30 minute advance have anything to do with performance? do you need weeks to mentally prepare for a prep?

It's brown sticky stuffty excuses like this everytime that really annoys me about ruin. Like you guys are 2-11 vs one of your rivals and yet in your minds you are hugely better than us.

also u give us brown sticky stuff about pulls to preps when we had to sit to you 2 of the three rounds yesterday

just sortve funny imo

thanks for the prep

fuck you

my clan has had 3 times the preps yours has had this week lol

also i'm just mocking your pathetic excuses.

1) if we always have a leak that reflects poor leadership on your part (not being able to catch leaks in 2k16 lol)

2) how does the 30 minute advance have anything to do with performance? do you need weeks to mentally prepare for a prep?

It's brown sticky stuffty excuses like this everytime that really annoys me about ruin. Like you guys are 2-11 vs one of your rivals and yet in your minds you are hugely better than us.

also u give us brown sticky stuff about pulls to preps when we had to sit to you 2 of the three rounds yesterday

just sortve funny imo

fuck you

lmfao 'mentally prepare' ur legit broccolied no point explaining any of the above to u lol. gj u used ur leak on a prep, he made it to one event and he got kicked in the bumhole right out the clan

lmfao 'mentally prepare' ur legit broccolied no point explaining any of the above to u lol. gj u used ur leak on a prep, he made it to one event and he got kicked in the bumhole right out the clan

Ya I think you got him that's why we will have a recording of ur ts this weekend bro

also listen to ur leaders lol

XGu8Jdd.png