Throwback to when the pure community was actually decent..

Sharkbrew Legend

Guest Non-biased Fight Observer

No offense, but TLP is actually the main reason why the pure community is where it is right now (39 def standard)

Before you all mass trained 30 defence, the only other clan that openly accepted that was CP (but they are irrelevant anyways)

There were clans who had FEW people with 30 defence, but it was only a handful of people + addy wasnt allowed on trips.

~~ Then yall went 30+ defence & other clans started to adapt to the new standards due to obvious disadvantages which lead to our current state.

So for me, while you did provide good action & did good for a while, you're still not to be saluted (in words of legendary fightm8)

every clan other than tlp had kids with 30 def in it already

The reason clanning sucks is because mediocre clans bring 40 mains to their trips and nobody cares because everyone is autistic (see: eop, cp, sv, cd, rage, op)

all worthless

IT actually was compared to what i see now

Be grateful that we let doom exist as a minion clan ty

Too bad tlp wanted to eliminate their only competition at the time (in sv) then closed 3-4 months later after kicking hanu to keep a fucking mini team. But ye clanning was great 4 months ago

Too bad tlp wanted to eliminate their only competition at the time (in sv) then closed 3-4 months later after kicking hanu to keep a fucking mini team. But ye clanning was great 4 months ago

Who says i agree with any of that lol, sv was cancer for the scene tho so be glad someone took care of them after they ran over doom in mpc =p

Who says i agree with any of that lol, sv was cancer for the scene tho so be glad someone took care of them after they ran over doom in mpc =p

ur a legit broccoli if u think sv wasnt the most action tlp had in the last year or two and as for doom i could care less if we lost this is rs in 2k16 lmao