Throwback to when the pure community was actually decent..

Sharkbrew Legend

? What did u even just point out

Fuck me i actually lose brain cells reading ur posts

the fact you didn't do research yourself yet tell me to do it, but I understand ur brain is slow. Thats the reason you moved to europe cus ur country is brown sticky stuff cus of slow kids like you.

Didn't answer my question

the fact you didn't do research yourself yet tell me to do it, but I understand ur brain is slow. Thats the reason you moved to europe cus ur country is brown sticky stuff cus of slow kids like you.

Didn't answer my question

Yep just lost loads more brain cells

Stop posting b4 i go as dumb as u

cauliflower chiken legs

No offense, but TLP is actually the main reason why the pure community is where it is right now (39 def standard)

Before you all mass trained 30 defence, the only other clan that openly accepted that was CP (but they are irrelevant anyways)

There were clans who had FEW people with 30 defence, but it was only a handful of people + addy wasnt allowed on trips.

~~ Then yall went 30+ defence & other clans started to adapt to the new standards due to obvious disadvantages which lead to our current state.

So for me, while you did provide good action & did good for a while, you're still not to be saluted (in words of legendary fightm8)

i heard dean

Dean is hands down one of the best people i've met in my time here, dude is a straight up champion

No offense, but TLP is actually the main reason why the pure community is where it is right now (39 def standard)

Before you all mass trained 30 defence, the only other clan that openly accepted that was CP (but they are irrelevant anyways)

There were clans who had FEW people with 30 defence, but it was only a handful of people + addy wasnt allowed on trips.

~~ Then yall went 30+ defence & other clans started to adapt to the new standards due to obvious disadvantages which lead to our current state.

So for me, while you did provide good action & did good for a while, you're still not to be saluted (in words of legendary fightm8)

our averages were already fucking ridiculous with a 94 mage req and 45+ 100's by the time we got 30 def. considering the amount of 20-25 at the time, and that 25 is more silly than 30 from a logistical standpoint, complaining about our average going one combat higher when we were already the biggest is null